New Face & Figures Aesthetics Group LLC

08/16/2013Advertising / Sales Issues | Read Complaint Details

Promised Botox cosmetic. Bait and switch to some unknown product that was "the same". It was not. It caused my eyebrows to droop but no improvement.
Procedure done in a filthy backroom of a beauty salon by a supposed *** ***** out he is either a D.O. or a MD depending on where you look for his employment. I suspect he is neither. He hit several veins in my face causing extensive bruising. I can not be seen in public. I am a professional sports model and have had to miss 2 bookings. I may sue. But for now i have stopped payment on the check.

Disallow them from false advertising. Disallow the use of Groupon to entice unwitting new customers. Oh and as for Groupon she cheats them as well advising customers she will take the Groupon price without using Groupon.

We did not offer a bait and switch. This client was offer a special in which he accepted the new product and in incentives with it including a $50 pre-paid card that was offered by the Manufacturer of this product which is called Xeomin.

This client DID NOT purchase a Groupon, he came in and received the product, accepted the $50 pre-paid card that was offered by the Manufacture of Xeomin and then proceeded to tell us after he received the product that he DID NOT purchase a Groupon, purchased an eye lash enhancement serum for his eyelashes, then BOUNCED A CHECK TO US FOR WHAT HE RECEIVED! He told us he would make good on the check on July 27th and our staff waited for his arrival, he refused our phone calls for a couple of days. I finally reached out to him again after the check BOUNCED a second time where he preceded to make false claims against our company and our Licensed Physician for his services. If in fact he had a problem with his treatment, he should have made a request to follow up with our Highly Trained and Medically licensed practitioner.

There is no validity to this complaint, just someone who is a fraudulent check writer, to entice businesses to take his bad checks for services.

Now we have to defend ourselves against this person.

I did have a bad feeling when he received his product and actually did not PURCHASE A GROUPON which I did not have to honor that price because he did not actually purchase the deal. So for him to say we entice Groupon Clients to switch, they are offered the deal, if they do not want the deal they do not have to take the deal!

Please beware of doing business with this individual.

Health & Wellness