In Denver & Boulder, Colorado

BBB Accredited Business since 01/01/1986

All City Floor Company

05/19/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Complaint: On December 23, 2013, All City Floor Co. was contracted to repair a few sections of my Pergo floor. A few days after the installation the seams began to separate. I contacted All City Floor Co and they sent out their inspector. He informed me that it had nothing to do with the installation done by their people. It was done perfectly and it was a product issue; the wood was shrinking. I then contacte ********** where the flooring was purchased and emailed their CEO, *********** and they inturn sent out another inspector. In his report he stated that the sub floor had inconsistencies and with the weight load of standard foot traffic allowed the the poor staggered constructed seams of question to become compromised and eventually disengage resulting in the separation of concern. I was informed by ********** that my claim had been denied. All City Floor Co. refuses any assistance what so ever and the owner told the Store Manager of ********** not to call him again. I purchased the the Pergo Wood because of the warranty which it seems to be worthless. At this point all I want is the monies that was paid to All City Floors refunded so that I can get a company to install the floor professionally and get this issue in back of me. I would appreciate any assistance you may be able to offer to help me resolve this problem and get my floor fixed.
Product_Or_Service: Pergo Flooring

See pdf attachment

Hardwood Floor Contractors, Carpet & Rug Dealers-New, Tile-Ceramic-Contractors & Dealers