This Business is not BBB Accredited
Todd Creek Nursery & Gardens, LLC
(720) 346-81008201 E 160th Ave, Brighton, CO 80602-7539! There is an alert for this business !
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
On 10/08/2013 this company's accreditation in the BBB was revoked by the BBB's Board of Directors due to failure to honor an arbitrator's decision despite agreeing to do so.
Businesses are under no obligation to seek BBB accreditation, and some businesses are not accredited because they have not sought BBB accreditation.
To be accredited by BBB, a business must apply for accreditation and BBB must determine that the business meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses must pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 16 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that lowered Todd Creek Nursery & Gardens, LLC's rating include:
- Failure to comply with arbitration decision or mediated settlement.
- Government action(s) against business.
- Failure to respond to one complaint filed against business.
- One complaint filed against business that was not resolved.
- BBB Accreditation was revoked because the business failed to honor its accreditation agreement with BBB.
- BBB does not have sufficient background information on this business. BBB made one or more requests for background information from the business. BBB has not received a response from this business and/or has not been able to verify information received from this business.
Customer Complaints SummaryRead complaint details
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Advertising / Sales Issues||1|
|Problems with Product / Service||2|
|Billing / Collection Issues||0|
|Guarantee / Warranty Issues||0|
|Total Closed Complaints||3|
Customer Reviews Summary Read customer reviews
|Customer Experience||Total Customer Reviews|
|Total Customer Reviews||0|
Many local municipalities, townships, and counties have registration, bonding and/or licensing requirements. The BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Permit and license requirements for regulated industries in the state of Colorado can be viewed at the following website: http://www.colorado.gov/oed/industry-license/
Type of Entity
Contact InformationPrincipal: Mr. Richard Warrington (Owner)Mr. Tom Heasty
Garden Centers, Nurseries-Plants, Trees, Etc, Concrete - Stamped & Decorative, Landscape Contractors