4 of 5 images | See All Images
BBB Accredited Business since 01/24/2012
Phone: (303) 255-4959Fax: (303) 255-495910650 Irma Dr Unit 23, Northglenn, CO 80233-3627
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
Sales of Toyota off-road suspension lift kits, parts and accessories.
A BBB Accredited Business since 01/24/2012
BBB has determined that ToyTec Lifts meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
BBB accreditation does not mean that the business' products or services have been evaluated or endorsed by BBB, or that BBB has made a determination as to the business' product quality or competency in performing services.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 16 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that raised ToyTec Lifts' rating include:
- Length of time business has been operating.
- Complaint volume filed with BBB for business of this size.
- Response to 2 complaint(s) filed against business.
- Resolution of complaint(s) filed against business.
- BBB has sufficient background information on this business.
Customer Complaints SummaryRead complaint details
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Advertising / Sales Issues||1|
|Guarantee / Warranty Issues||1|
|Billing / Collection Issues||0|
|Problems with Product / Service||0|
|Total Closed Complaints||2|
Customer Reviews Summary Read customer reviews
|Customer Experience||Total Customer Reviews|
|Total Customer Reviews||1|
Many local municipalities, townships, and counties have registration, bonding and/or licensing requirements. The BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Permit and license requirements for regulated industries in the state of Colorado can be viewed at the following website: http://www.colorado.gov/oed/industry-license/
Type of Entity
Limited Liability Company
Contact InformationPrincipal: Mr. Doug Gosh (Owner) Ben Blake (Office Manager) Mr. Chris Meisner (General Manager)
Auto Parts & Supplies-New, Auto Perform, Race & Sport Equipment, Auto Parts & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Products & Services
Toytec Lift kits and parts
Hours of OperationMon: 08:00 AM to 05:00 PMTue: 08:00 AM to 05:00 PMWed: 08:00 AM to 05:00 PMThu: 08:00 AM to 05:00 PMFri: 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Refund and Exchange Policy
---RETURNS / REFUNDS---
- MISSING OR DAMAGED PARTS MUST BE REPORTED WITHIN 3 BUSINESS DAYS OF ORDER DELIVERY
- NO credits will be given on ANY non-defective products past 30 days from the original purchase date
- ToyTec Lifts tries to process all returns within 48 hours of receiving your return.
- ALL refunds carry a minimum re-stocking fee of 15% from the original purchase price. Any and all shipping costs will not be refunded.
- Non-defective merchandise credit will only be credited to the original purchaser and the original payment method (Credit Card, PayPal, etc.)
- You are responsible for all shipping costs on ALL return items you are submitting to ToyTec Lifts LLC for a refund.
- All Returns must be packaged to eliminate damage during shipping back to ToyTec Lifts. All return merchandise must be insured for/or greater than the original purchase price at your costs to cover the entire contents of the products and packaging. Products damaged during the return ship process back to ToyTec Lifts LLC are the full responsibility of you and the shipping company in which you choose. We will not give credit for any products returned that we do not deem in NEW condition.