This business is not BBB accredited.
Phone: (303) 255-4959 Fax: (303) 255-4959 10650 Irma Dr Unit 23, Northglenn, CO 80233
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
Sales of Toyota off-road suspension lift kits, parts and accessories.
This business is not BBB accredited.
Businesses are under no obligation to seek BBB accreditation, and some businesses are not accredited because they have not sought BBB accreditation.
To be accredited by BBB, a business must apply for accreditation and BBB must determine that the business meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses must pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 13 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that raised the rating for ToyTec Lifts include:
- Length of time business has been operating
- Complaint volume filed with BBB for business of this size
- Response to 1 complaint(s) filed against business
- Resolution of complaint(s) filed against business
Customer Complaints Summary Read complaint details
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Problems with Product/Service||0|
|Total Closed Complaints||1|
Customer Reviews Summary Read customer reviews
|Customer Experience||Total Customer Reviews|
|Total Customer Reviews||8|
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationMany local municipalities, townships and counties have registration, bonding and/or licensing requirements. The BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met. Permit and license requirements for regulated industries in the State of Colorado can be viewed at the following website: http://www.colorado.gov/pacific/dora/licenses-and-permits-0 To view the registration of a business with the Colorado Secretary of State click below: http://www.sos.state.co.us/biz/BusinessEntityCriteriaExt.do
Type of Entity
Limited Liability Company (LLC)
Business ManagementMr. Doug Gosh, Owner Miles Henderson, Sales Manager Kevin Kaplan, Operations Manager
Auto Parts & Supplies - New Auto Parts & Supplies - Wholesale & Manufacturers Auto Perform, Race & Sport Equipment
Refund and Exchange Policy---RETURNS / REFUNDS---
- MISSING OR DAMAGED PARTS MUST BE REPORTED WITHIN 3 BUSINESS DAYS OF ORDER DELIVERY
- NO credits will be given on ANY non-defective products past 30 days from the original purchase date
- ToyTec Lifts tries to process all returns within 48 hours of receiving your return.
- ALL refunds carry a minimum re-stocking fee of 15% from the original purchase price. Any and all shipping costs will not be refunded.
- Non-defective merchandise credit will only be credited to the original purchaser and the original payment method (Credit Card, PayPal, etc.)
- You are responsible for all shipping costs on ALL return items you are submitting to ToyTec Lifts LLC for a refund.
- All Returns must be packaged to eliminate damage during shipping back to ToyTec Lifts. All return merchandise must be insured for/or greater than the original purchase price at your costs to cover the entire contents of the products and packaging. Products damaged during the return ship process back to ToyTec Lifts LLC are the full responsibility of you and the shipping company in which you choose. We will not give credit for any products returned that we do not deem in NEW condition.
Alternate Business NamesToyTec Lifts LLC
Products & Services
Toytec Lift kits and parts
Customer Review Rating plus BBB Rating Summary
BBB Customer Review Rating plus BBB Rating Overview