Denver & Boulder, Colorado

Flatirons Acura - Subaru

5 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 1 closed in last 12 months

07/22/2013Advertising / Sales Issues | Read Complaint Details

Complaint Category: None of the Above - Sales Complaint Issue

Complaint: Despite multiple requests to stop, Flatirons Subaru calls me trying to solicit services for a vehicle no longer owned.
In mid-2012, I sold my Subaru Outback and promptly contacted both Flatirons Subaru and Subaru of America informing them that I no longer own a Subaru and asked to be removed from all future communications.

Since then, I have continued getting contacted from Flatirons Subaru trying to sell me services and asking to buy my Outback.

Then again in Winter 2012/2013, I called them again and demanded to be removed.

I have made repeated attempts to try and rid myself of them, and they do not care.

We have notified every agency that we contract with to do mailings to take ******** name off their mailing lists as well as removed his imformation from our data base. This is our standard procedure when we recieve a request for removal. Unfortunately there are mailing lists out there that we have no control over.

Flatirons Subaru has made contact with all connections to have me removed.

We have notified every agency that we contract with to do mailings to take ******** name off their mailing lists as well as removed his imformation from our data base. If ******** has specific information regarding the mail piece he recieved, that he would like to share with us, we can than confirm that he has been removed from that mailing list.

11/05/2012Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Complaint Category: Improper or inferior service

Complaint: I paid for services, ie oil change, alignment and transmission service...Oil was 1 quart low, tire pressure was not checked
pais $219.98 by check on 10-12-2012

Contacted customer 10/30/2012. After discussion of multiple concerns with our service and our follow up processes we have refunded the full amount requested back to client $219.98. I beleive the customer is now satisfied.

12/19/2013Problems with Product / Service