DAYTON, OHIO, January 31, 2017 - Better Business Bureau’s Women in Business Networking (WiBN) is hosting its annual…
Top 25 Women to Watch Gala presented by Morgan Stanley
Saturday, March 18, 5:45 – 10 p.m.
Presidential Banquet Center, 4548 Presidential Way, Dayton
Cost: $80/ticket; $720/table of eight, including honoree;
$799/table of eight without honoree
Theme: Grecian Affair
During the gala, WiBN’s Top 25 Women to Watch will be honored. This award recognizes women from a notable list of candidates who are exceptional individuals, respected in their field and are causing more than a ripple in the public arena and in their communities. WiBN watchables are influential women being noted for their leadership, community service and professional achievements.
The Top 25 Women to Watch being honored include:
• Libby Ballengee, Venus Child Productions
• Mary Kathryn Burnside, Clash Dayton
• Dr. Cleanne Cass, Hospice of Dayton
• London Coe, Peace on Fifth
• Allison Cox, A Special Wish Foundation
• Judy Dodge, Montgomery County
• Jennifer Gilman, Prime Time Party Rental
• Nichole Hardin, Horizon Primary Care
• Mary Jean Henry, Wright State University Foundation
• Elise Huelskamp, Premier Health
• Janet Jackson, Organization Solutions, LLC
• Reka Juhasz, RealArt/PaperReka
• Brenda Kraner, Wright State University
• Debbie Lieberman, Montgomery County
• Melanie Miller, Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine
• Anna Monnett, Dayton VA Medical Center
• Stephanie Nemitz, Dayton Children’s
• Billi Ewing, Independent Education Management & Creative Consultant - Self Employed
• Kathy Piech-Lukas, Your Dream Day, LLC
• Erin Rhinehart, Faruki Ireland Cox Rhinehart & Dusing, PLL
• Beth Savage, PQ Systems
• Diana Vann, American Way Van & Storage, Inc.
• Jenny Warner, People Working Cooperatively, Inc.
• Laurie Westheimer, Loralie’s Boutique
• Nancy Wilson, K99.1 FM/Cox Media Group Ohio
The event also includes a silent auction that will support the Jeanne Porter Scholarship Foundation. Items up for auction include several trips, James Free jewelry and more.
The WiBN Top 25 Women to Watch Gala is sponsored by many local organizations, including Morgan Stanley; Morris Home Furniture; Prime Time Party Rental, Inc.; Shumsky Promotional; Matt J. Scarr CPA, LLC; Deck The Walls; and Sinclair Community College.
About Your BBB Serving Dayton and the Miami Valley
For more than 100 years, Better Business Bureau has been helping people find businesses, brands and charities they can trust. In 2014, people turned to BBB more than 165 million times for BBB Business Reviews on more than 4.7 million businesses and Charity Reports on 11,000 charities, all available for free at bbb.org
. BBB serving Dayton and the Miami Valley is one of 112 local, independent BBBs across the United States, Canada and Mexico. BBB serving Dayton and the Miami Valley serves seven and half Ohio counties, including Clark, Darke, Greene, Miami, Montgomery, Preble, Shelby and northern Warren counties. Your Dayton-based BBB is unique in that it provides business solutions and consumer services in specialized areas to other BBBs, businesses and consumers. It remains focused on the Miami Valley, but through these key products and services, it is an international organization.