In Dayton and the Miami Valley

Integrity Water Solutions, LLC

11/05/2012Advertising / Sales Issues | Read Complaint Details

Complaint Category: Advertised terms not honored

Complaint: My free estimate was 39.95
I called them about service on my water softener. Told the guy who took my call that I needed some plumbing done that I wasnt getting treated water thoughout the house. Two guys showed up at 4 pm on September 28th, walked in took one look and told me that I needed plumbing done to get the treated water though the house. Told them that I was aware of that, thats what I told them when I called for service. They spend more time writing my bill for the 39.95 for my estimate then looking at my softener. First time I have ever been charged for a free estimate. Called the office to see if the charge was a mistake and was told that they had no way of knowing they couldnt do the job until they seen it, but I informed him of that when I called for service.

The customer was told there would be a charge for us to come to his home and at least verify his softener was working or not regardless of his possible plumbing issues. We thought that this was the reason he called us in the first place. He agreed to go ahead with the service visit so he would know if the softener was an issue besides the plumbing problems he told us he had. That all being said, because there was a misunderstanding, we will refund the service charge of $39.95 in the interest of satisfying this customer.

10/08/2012Problems with Product / Service