Knight Signs and Decals

16 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 0 closed in last 12 months

Additional Complaint Information

BBB files indicate Knight Signs & Decals has had a pattern of complaints concerning non-receipt of the orders purchased. In addition, consumers are reporting difficulty trying to contact the company. Your BBB contacted the company in writing and by phone in July and August of 2014 regarding the pattern of complaints. To date, the BBB had not received a response from the company.

05/20/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Ordered two vinyl stickers and have yet to get any tracking info, replies to emails or ay type of customer service
i bought two vinyl stickers on April 17th. They took the money from my bank account instantly. i got an email reply saying my order was received (order# ****). i gave it a week and they still didnt update my order status all it says right now is "awaiting fulfillment" i emailed them once asking if they can give me an ETA on when my products were going to ship. no response. i emailed again a week later and was a little more blunt in asking where my stuff was. So here i am on the first of may asking again, instead of sending another email i am going to try this route. i am not happy at all with the customer service of shipping. After finding this site and looking into things it looks like i am not the only one who has had a problem. the vinyl that i ordered is their number one seller (Under Armour antler logo) i am looking to get my stickers set to me ASAP.

all i want is my purchase to be shipped to me ASAP!! if not, then i would like a refund!

Since this complaint, i HAVE received my vinyl stickers i ordered. They were delivered to me roughly a week and a half AFTER i sent the complain to the BBB. i never received a phone call or email to let me know they shipped, or an apology. all they did was change my ordered status to shipped, but provided no tracking info.

08/08/2013Problems with Product / Service
05/12/2014Delivery Issues | Read Complaint Details

I ordered 2 items on 3/24/14 which have yet to be processed or delivered.
I ordered 2 items through abdecal.com (a small, blue KTM decal and a small, blue CBR decal) on 3/24/14 (Order ***** which have yet to be processed or delivered. The payment was made by MasterCard and the funds were withdrawn on 3/25/14. The status on my online account has stated Awaiting Fulfillment since 3/24/14.

I contacted the seller on their online "Contact Us" form on 4/2/14 asking the status of my order and as of today, 4/10/14, I have not received a response. A phone call to the number listed on the BBB website went unanswered. There are no other methods of contact available to me at this time.

My desired outcome is to receive the 2 decals that I ordered. However, if I am not going to receive my products, then I expect a refund of the $9.97 refunded to my credit card.

On May 2, 2014 my order status on the website was updated to "Shipped." I did receive my stickers in the mail two days later. While my complaint is resolved in terms of receiving the items I paid for, I am not satisfied in how this company ignored the order, ignored my attempts to contact them, ignored the BBB's attempts to contact them and only fulfilled the order after multiple complaints were filed against them by consumers.

05/09/2014Delivery Issues | Read Complaint Details

Never received the item I bought and when I contacted them twice I never got a response.
I ordered the Under Armour Fish Hook Decal Size Small, Decal Color White on April 3, 2014. The Order number given was #****. I received an email that day with the Order Status listed as Awaiting Fulfillment. My credit card was charged that day for $7.98. Today is April 22, 2014 and I have yet to hear anything further. I contacted the company twice through the only method they offer the message system on their site and still have not received a response.

Ultimately i would like the item but I would be fine with a refund at this point.

Hello,
Two days ago I got an email stating my item as not shipped but they have no tracking information. I did however contact my Credit Card company and they have refunded me the money.

Thanks
***** ******

03/21/2014Delivery Issues | Read Complaint Details

it has been 2 weeks since I ordered and payed for the decals. they have not shipped them and won't answer my e-mails.
the purchase date was 1/31/2014 for order ID #5961
purchased with credit card in the amount of $44.92

I just want my decals I ordered

Mrs. ******,

I appreciate you trying to help in this matter, however today I have decided to let it go. I will chalk this up to lesson learned. I just hope they don't try to access more money from my debit card since they have my acct. number. Since they essentially stole my $44.00 they may try to steal again.

09/13/2013Problems with Product / Service
05/30/2014Delivery Issues | Read Complaint Details

I placed an order back on 3/3/14 and I am still waiting for my order. I have sent 3 emails with no response, my order number is #**** and the status on their website reads "Awaiting Fulfillment", this order was for 8 decals and payment was made and withdrawn from my account. Thanks,****
Product_Or_Service: Decals
Order_Number: ****

I would like to receive the product I ordered.

05/01/2014Delivery Issues | Read Complaint Details

I have placed an order but have received nothing.
I have placed an order with Knight Signs and Decal but have received nothing.The order was placed on Feb. 2nd and it is now Feb. 12th .I have tried to contact them by Email and phone but have not gotten any response back the order number is ***** thank you can you please help.

please send product or refund money

05/01/2014Delivery Issues | Read Complaint Details

I ordered my stickers over 2 weeks and paid for them and never received them.....
It was about $210 worth

I either want a refund or send me those stickers again well I would love to hear from you guys

05/01/2014Delivery Issues | Read Complaint Details

Placed order on the 2/12/14. Took my money, didn't confirm or deliver product.
Placed order on the 2/12/14. Took my money, didn't confirm or deliver product. They took the money out of my account on the 13th. I never recieved any confirmation of my order placement in my email as their site said I would. I have emailed them 3 times, and also left 3 messages with NO response. They took my money and obviously, I was scammed.

I DO want the products I paid for! BUT if they don't intend to ship them, or I don't recieve them by early next week, then I want a REFUND in FULL.

05/01/2014Delivery Issues | Read Complaint Details

Complaint: I placed an order with ABDecal (Order ****** on 1/12/14. As of today (3/8/14), I have not received the order.
Complaint: I placed an order with ABDecal (Order ****** on 1/12/14. I tried to contact ABDecal via email and Knight Signs and Decals on multiple occasions and have never received a response.I did receive an email stating that my order had been shipped on 2/25 but did not receive a tracking number. I have emailed them two more times and left messages on the answering maching wanting to know what was happening with my order. ABDecal has not responded. It is now 3/10/14, I have not received my order nor a response from ABDecal. I'm concerned that ABDecal is a fraudulant business.

I would like the order fulfilled in a timely manner

Signs, Advertising Specialties, Business Services - General, Promotional Products, Business Promotions - General