Clear View Windows and Doors

06/26/2014Delivery Issues | Read Complaint Details

Ordered doors/windows on 2/26/14. Windows installed 4/20/14 incorrectly. Still waiting on doors. Told will be fixed asap. stop returning calls.
David Spearman took deposit $6465.71 via personal check for 2 doors/17 windows 2/26/14. Said/in writing 4-6 weeks lead time. Windows showed up and sat on the side of my house for a wk and half till finally installed 4/20/14 incorrectly. I then was pressured into paying remaining for windows of $3542.00 via personal check by David and ***** the installer. David said 2wks for repair of windows that have fogged glass and ones that don't that weren't ordered and a broken latch. Still no repair. 2 doors ordered still aren't installed or delivered. Was told early May that doors will be in on 5/21/14 then on 5/21/14 was told 5/26/14. No contact with David since 5/21/14. Have called 3-4 times a day, everyday on his cell and work# plus left voice mails everytime. Left a mess on business facebook page and it was deleted. Sent message to his personal facebook page with no reply. He posted to his FB page 2 days before so it is active. There were also many weeks between start and now where there was no contact from David for weeks even after repeated calling by me.

I want the windows repaired and doors installed correctly now. if this is not done now I want deposit from doors back and my deposit for windows returned.

I have spoken with **** and the windows that need to be fixed are being done either today or tomorrow. I told him I am waiting for an update on his doors and should have one today or tomorrow.

His response was done 6/5, same day as "attempted" fix. Guys came out but not repaired fully due to not having all parts to complete job. As to the doors, I have not heard from David since 6/5 so the response of update today or tomorrow is again false. Today is 6/10. This again is evidence of constant NON-contact from this business.

01/27/2014Delivery Issues | Read Complaint Details

Contracted with ***** to install patio door, pre-paid $1,200. After 5.5 weeks of follow up, ***** stopped returning calls or emails.
Contracted with ***** on 9/7 to install patio door in 2-3 weeks time on a Saturday. I prepaid $1,200 so ***** could order the door. *****'s follow up after contract was poor and cancelled two installations (10/5 and 10/19). after 5.5 weeks of follow up, ***** stopped answering my calls or emails. Last communication from ***** was on 10/17 when he promised to call back on 10/18 to setup a third installation time. After 10/18, I sent two additional emails (10/22 and 10/24) and called twice more but ***** did not answer or respond.

A 3 week job is now at 12+ weeks and I am out $1,200.

This is the first time I have had issues with a BBB certified company.

I am seeking a full refund ($1,200) since I no longer trust ***** to recommend a door or perform any work or be in my house.

We went to install the door on the day it was scheduled and no one was there. I have left phone messages but got no response. I am going to be refunding his deposit and will take the hit on the door since it has already been purchased.

I have no record (email or phone messages) of ***** confirming a date for installation or following up. Once the deposit has been refunded I will walk away from this complaint.

Windows - Installation & Service, Roof Repairs, Roofing Contractors, Glass - Repair, Windows & Doors - Installation & Service, Doors - Repair, Doors - Installation