All Pro Pool Tech

09/17/2013Advertising / Sales Issues | Read Complaint Details

I contracted to have my complete pool system replaced, and in good working order. I discovered the company and owner are not licensed to do this work
I contracted this company, and the owner,Richard, to replace my pool system. I supplied the materials, and he was to take the old system out, and install the new one. He was to fix two minor eaks in the equipmnt, and put my pool back into working order.

He tolod me what I bought was incorrect, and had me to exchange it for another item that he wrote down the inventory number. I got it, and again he said it was the wrong item. He told me to get the original equipment back. I did so.

He made me prepay him before he started the work. When he said he finished, the pool equipment was in shambles. The filter was still apart, the equipment was mounted, but not hooked up, and he never turned the system on to see if it worked. He told me I had to hire an elecrician to finisht eoand he refused to come back to finish the project and put the pool "back together".

I hired a licensed swimming pool electrcian, who had to come out and rewire what ******* attempted to install. They had to install the proper GFCI that I needed for the system.

They then informed me that All Pro Pool Tech, if not a licensed electrician, should have never taken on the job to replace the equipment. They said that what he did install could have shorted out the new board, since he had no idea what he was doing.

I then hired a reputable pool company to come out, and repair the smal leaks, and seal my system and help me program the controls.

This is what Richard indicated he couold do for me, but in he end, his work was unlicensed and dangerous, and he refused to cmope out and finish what we had agreed to.

I sent him and email request for my $400 back, and he refused. Not only am I compaining here, I am writing to the state of Texas as weloll to report his undertaking of this job without an electrician's license.

I want my money back, because I spent far more between the two companies I had to hire after the fact to complete the job that All Pro said he would do.

I want my $400 returned to me.

We were contacted to install equipment purchased by the homeowner. We inform the homeowner that no one installs equipment supplied by owner. Because of the delays involved in purchasing wrong equipment or not furnishing all the supplies and causing incomplete work and complaints as of this. She continued to plead and so I agreed to spend four hours labor only and that's it. First trip the equipment was wrong so I spent two hours removing all old equipment preparing for new equipment installation. Second trip wrong equipment. Now three hours. Third trip wrong equipment, now four hours. Fourth trip, spent two hours installing equipment to 95% completion before running into needing additional parts so I contacted the homeowner and told her she needed to have someone else completed job because I have exhausted over six or seven hours and have lost money and patience.

Our agreement was for the total job to be done. Again, we did not have an hourly agreement. I have his emails in agreement of what was to be done and in the same emails telling me what equipment to purchase.

He is the one who told me the equipment was wrong and had me exchange what he told me to buy. Then he said that was wrong and go back and get the original equipment.

If he was qualified to perform the job, then he would have known the original equipment was correct. He is the one who created multiple trips on his part.

But most of all he is not a licensed electrician to install the system. That's why he was unable to finish the work. He was unqualified to install the system. The true licensed contractors that finished the job confirmed that and said he could have burned up the new control panel.

I have complained to the state and they are asking for all of the email documents. He should have never accepted the job if he was not qualified to do the installation. He was not familiar with the equipment he told me to buy and he was unlicensed to install it.

He should not be misrepresenting himself to the public. He is not a licensed electrician and should not be representing his company as qualified to repair electrical components

When my company is hired to install equipment we supply the product and all necessary equipment to install the product in a timely fashion and in a professional manner. She was informed before the project of the possibilities and reasons why service companies do not install other people's equipment and unfortunately she failed to provide proper equipment and caused this situation.

Swimming Pool Service & Repair, Swimming Pools - Leak Detection & Repair