In Dallas and Northeast Texas

BBB Accredited Business since 09/24/2012

Darvish Systems, Inc.

03/26/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Complaint Category: Failure to honor a repair estimate or agreement

Complaint: They never completed there install of my security systems several zones left unarmed and they never came back after several weeks of promises
They were originally contracted by my builder to prewire house. I had them come out around September to complete security install and several zones were left in operable and they said they would come back to finish . I have been in my house for 4 months now and I still have several zones inoperable and never training to how change codes or interphase with my iPhone which was his sales pitch to me. I made my final payment when he installed the security pad and he said he had a few areas he would come back to finish up which hasn't happened.

Security Control Equipment & System Monitors, Vacuum Cleaners - Wholesale & Manufacturers, Intercoms Systems & Services, Home Theater