Marshall Roofing & Construction, Inc.

3 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 0 closed in last 12 months

08/26/2013Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

The Co got paid for the job before it was finished,did not provide detailed invoice for insurance claim & will not return numerous calls made.
Marshal Roofing and Co was contracted to replace the roof on my home last week. They received payment for the job after reporting it was done (Fri) but did not actually complete it until 3 days later (Sun) calling me the next day (Sat) reporting there were issues with bad shingles. I phoned the Co Rep, ******* ******* on Mon & Tues asking for the invoice he stated I would get after the job was complete. My finance accidently gave him all of my insurance paper work along with the payment and I asked for it returned as well. I spoke to Mr. ******* on Fri, Sat, Mon and Tues with him promising to get me the invoice, warranty certification and return my insurance summary and today is Wednesday and he has still not gotten me the information. I left several messages asking for the paperwork to be dropped off at the address where he did the work and after he said he would twice (Mon & tues) I still have not seen or head from him. My fiance has also attempted to call Mr. ******* with no response. I am not sure why providing me with the invoice, warranty on shingles and my insurance paper work back is impossible or why now after making sure my check cleared the bank, he will not return my calls or my fiances calls. ALL I WANT IS MY PAPERWORK.

The work invoice, warranty paperwork and my insurance claim summary.

I put on ***** *******'s roof on Friday August 9. Around 6:30pm it was determined that we would be short on materials by three bundles of shingles. I notified. ***** that it would be Monday when the last portion would be completed due to no supplier's being open on Saturday or Sunday. She agreed and said that it was ok. Monday afternoon the job was completed. The invoice for completion was not given on that night but was delivered to the home on Wednesday evening due to the weather and no one being home with no mailbox to drop information in either.

05/02/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

A leaking roof repair was attempted, but never completed after ******** roofing install my roof. ******** Roofing refuse to answer my calls or e-mail. A certified letter was sent on 08/06/13 and returned to me on 09/23/13.
Product_Or_Service: Roofing and gutter replacement

I need the job of repairing the leak completed.

Dear Sir,

According to Mr. ****** we have installed a roof that keeps leaking. The leak he is describing is on the outside of the house so there is not any damage visible to see a leak. I, the owner, have had 3 different crew leaders out 6 different times to find this leak. One of the times I was there with the installer and we ran a water hose over the area Mr. ****** had shown us. We could not duplicate the leak he was talking about. We have made every attempt possible to try to resolve the issue with the homeowner. The homeowner says the water leak is by a chimney and it runs down the outside brick wall. Like I said I have tried to duplicate this action and did not see anything at all. I do not know where to go from here, for there is no evidence of water damage ect.. All three of my installers say the build of the patio into the chimney area is faulty. They believe this is what is causing the issue that Mr. ****** is seeing.

The roof consultant employed by ******** Roofing that was overseeing the job no longer works for us and so this matter will be dealt with by me personally. I would like to resolve this matter as soon as possible.

**** ********
Owner

Since the case was close, I sent a rebuttal to that action. The roof did not leak prior to the installation of the new roof, thus Marshall roofing did something wrong, that needs to be corrected. As of 4/30/2014 the roof leaks and I feel its causing more damage to the wood below, that in time will rot. I need the roof repaired to protect my house interior. Marshall need to do the repair or compensate me to have it done.

02/05/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Cant contact anyone from the company.They didnt send paperwork to mortgage company to release money to us, didnt comply with invoice of completion.
Services where done in july. And ******* and ****** ******* were the sales rep. We have been waitjng on checks from work done to our residince and our rental home properties. All phkne numbers have been changed and we cant get a hold of anyone. $719 was do to us for our home and $1,700 for our rental property. They said to wait couple months and they never even sent in the paperwork to get it started.

We just want them to do there job and send the right paperwork to the right companies so the money can be release to us. We have been waiting for 7 minths and stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Roofing Contractors, Gutters & Downspouts, Contractor - Insulation, Roof Decks, Roofing Service Consultants, Siding Contractors, Windows - Installation & Service, Radiant Barrier Contractor, Roof Repairs, Shutters, Windows