Axiom Roofing Inc

10/30/2013Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Axiom Roofing replaced my roof two years ago and it already needs to be replaced again. I was told by my insurance adjuster that the shingles that were used in the repair appeared to be 10 years old. My warranty was a two year warranty and it expired in July. I called them and complained but of course they denied that they fixed my roof with used shingles.

I don't trust Axiom to replace my roof again but I would like them to refund my deductible so I can pay the deductible for my roof to be replaced again.

Contact Name and Title: **** *******
Contact Phone: 214.240.8244
Contact Email: *************@yahoo.com
First I am sorry that the customer needs a new roof. There was a hail storm in this area and Farmer's thought it was bad enough to buy the customer a new roof. Texas is one of the top hail markets in the country and unfortunately some people experience getting roofs close together. However, I am not going to apologize for the quality of material we used on the installation of the home on *************. Axiom Roofing was contracted to provide a roof for the ******'s due to the insurance buying the roof due the hail storms we experienced in Mesquite during 2011. Mr. and Mrs. ****** were wanting a roof that could possibly help with energy savings. Axiom upgraded the customer to a thermal barrier felt named Polarum (I believe that is how it is spelled). This felt is a heavier grade felt than most all felts and assists with energy savings. We then installed the shingle that Farmer's paid for quality wise. The roof was installed per our file on 7/15/2011. We purchased the shingles and all roofing accessories except the Polarum at Home Depot on 7/13/2011 with anticipation of doing the roof on 7/14/2011, however, we had to push it to 7/15/2011 because two other homes were being finished. We purchased the Polarum on 7/15/2011 at ABC Supply. The roof was finished the same day.
I was contacted by the customer on 10/9/2013. She explained that the basis of this accusation was due to the Farmer's adjuster named Andrew Bennett. Mr. Bennett told her it looked like a 10 year old roof. And he also told her to find a roofing company that would eat her deductible. I checked the roof afterwards and saw where he went up and circled hail damage but didn't see where he was thinking it looked older than it should. I find it odd that the customer would trust a person's opinion when the person recommends to them that they break the law.

Roofing Contractors, Roof Repairs, Siding Contractors, Painting Contractors, Gutters & Downspouts