This Business is not BBB Accredited
U.S. Residential GroupFind a Location
4100 Midway Road, Suite 2130, Carrollton, TX 75007
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
U.S. Residential Group is not BBB Accredited.
Businesses are under no obligation to seek BBB accreditation, and some businesses are not accredited because they have not sought BBB accreditation.
To be accredited by BBB, a business must apply for accreditation and BBB must determine that the business meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses must pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 16 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that lowered U.S. Residential Group's rating include:
- 15 complaints filed against business
- Failure to respond to 3 complaints filed against business.
- One complaint filed against business that was not resolved.
- BBB does not have sufficient information to determine size of business. BBB evaluation of business is based on rating formula's smallest size classification.
- BBB does not have sufficient information to determine how long this business has been operating.
- BBB does not have sufficient background information on this business. BBB made one or more requests for background information from the business. BBB has not received a response from this business and/or has not been able to verify information received from this business.
Customer Complaints SummaryRead complaint details
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Advertising / Sales Issues||1|
|Billing / Collection Issues||3|
|Problems with Product / Service||11|
|Guarantee / Warranty Issues||0|
|Total Closed Complaints||15|