BBB Accredited Business since 04/01/2003

Waxahachie Daily Light

07/07/2016Delivery Issues | Read Complaint Details

I don't get my paper that I paid for
I paid for a service I do not receive. I call to complain and only get a recording, nothing is done,

Bring me my paper every day

Mr ******* did receive his paper on Sunday 6/12/16 but due to production problems we were running 3 hours late. He called and left several messages on our after hours /weekend answering service.All of his messages contained cussing and threatening language. Our delivery contractor personally took him his paper and he and his wife started cussing her out. She gave him the paper and said "have a blessed day" and walked away. On Monday he called our office and started cussing out the Circulation Clerk and wanted to stop his subscription. We happily stopped his paper and submitted a refund request for his unused balance. We no longer do business with these people and that makes us happy.

Newspapers