Dallas and Northeast Texas

The Lenders Network

04/18/2013Advertising / Sales Issues | Read Complaint Details

Refund for $29 processing fee
Problem date- X-XX-XX
My credit report was pulled for a $29 fee. I was not told anything new by the loan officer than what I knew before I called him. I even told him my score from a previous report that was pulled by a mortgage broker, a month before, so he knew pretty much what my situation would before he even pulled my report, but he insisted that a three score report get pulled, since it would be "official". I was then told after going through my report that I could not retain a copy of my credit report. So I am left wondering, what did I pay for and I wonder how many people get this done to them on a monthly basis? I pretty much paid $29 for him to tell me my credit score.

$29 processing fee

This complaint has been resolved with the client.

Mortgage Lender, Real Estate Loans, Mortgage Brokers