BBB Accredited Business since 10/11/2010

TutorTeddy.com

8 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 2 closed in last 12 months

01/14/2016Advertising / Sales Issues | Read Complaint Details

The company charged me $149 to solve one statistics problem, which is the same price that they charge for one MONTH of coaching, as per their website. The website advertises that one of their "experts" will solve your statistics problem. I e-mailed the problem and their "expert" requested additional class notes and research that an "expert" should already know if he/she is truly an "expert". I provided all of the additional requested information, even doing additional research to assist the "expert" that I had already paid. He/she provided a solution that ended up being incorrect and I ended up failing the assignment. I contacted the company to request the refund and they have given me nothing but a hard time. I provided the documentation of the failed assignment, as requested, and they still refused to refund my money.
Product_Or_Service: Statistics Help

I want a full refund of $149.

She already got her money back even though our experts did the solution right (also checked by another expert as a part of our
zero mistake policy). She emailed us that she could not pay her mortgages and she is bankrupt. We really want to help her to learn the subject, we offered her FREE unlimited help (over $1000 worth) so that she can learn Statistics and help others. However, she refused to take advantage of any such offer, and spend time complaining
against us on the BBB (anonymously) so that future students gets confused about our college statistics or other homework help line that has been helping
students to learn, grow and graduate for over 5 years. Dear future students, please do not listen to these complaints. This is .0084% of our total students. Listen to other 99.99% happy students who gave their testimony (see below) without being asked. Our mission is to improve the college graduation rate from 53% to 80% one student at a time. Help us to grow, share our story on Facebook, Twitter..help the stressed out students in the college dorm room crying for help..

We have 1000 of happy customers and their testimonies that we are blessed with. Here are some of the recent testimonies from our customers. We never asked for their testimonies, they just sprang like flowers in a spring. For privacy reasons, we are not putting their names, however, most of them will backup their testimony if someone wants to talk to them on a professional level.
Subject: Biostatistics

"The assistance was very welcoming and I am extremely thankful that you provided assistance at such short notice."
LH
Subject: College Statistics Help

"You guys are AMAZING!!! 100% tutoring accuracy and a 3 hour turnaround on college statistics!! I will be back for sure, as well as spread the word. I see I can get discounts for referrals! You'll hear from me again."
JR, USA
Subject: Statistical Analysis and Inference

"This was really helpful and it helped get my dissertation done."
SS
Subject: Statistics

"***, this is fantastic. This was in line with what I had determined. I am so glad you have confirmed my own crunching. It is great to have someone look over your shoulder.

BW, USA
"Thank you so much! You guys are awesome!!!"
HS
"I had worked out all of the problems, and your answers matched with mine, I found your steps to be very helpful and also the graphs you put on there giving me a visual of what I was doing. You guys are great. Thanks"
JR
"Thank you for your prompt and reasonably priced service. I will recommend it to others."
SN
"I want to thank you I received an 83% on the homework."
RM
"you will hear back from me today. your expert did a great job."
SA
"It has been amazing dealing with your company and thanks a million..Love You dude, and all the conversations to! God Bess You all applause!"
TK
"I've received the homework. Thank you very much for all your help!"
EC
"Thank you, your help let me get enough correction points to be ok. "
AD
"I was in tears out of frustration. Statistics does not come easy to me. I understand after seeing your instructions but I would have never gotten that on my own! I'll definitely be using you guys again!! I might actually pass my class! **woot woot**"
CR
"Tutor teddy loves helping with homework. Its quick and easy to reach out and get extra help with teddy. My grades have already improved!"
AS
"Thank you so much for breaking that down I appreciate your helping me."
AH
SN
"It has been amazing dealing with your company and thanks a million..Love You dude, and all the conversations to! TK God Bess You all*=D> applause!"
"you will hear back from me today. your expert did a great job."
SA
"Lou, this is fantastic. This was in line with what I had determined. I am so glad you have confirmed my own crunching. It is great to have someone look over your shoulder."
"I am extremely happy with the results and consider the donation amount truly within reason. I will be using you again, I am sure."
BW - USA - Statistics
"First I just want to say that this website is amazing! Thank you so much for offering to help students with their finance hw help, you guys are awesome!!"
KP - Finance
"Would pass about this awesome service around!"
MM - - Programming
"Thank you so much! You guys are awesome!!!"
HS
Subject: Probability

"I am confirming that I am in receipt of your solution to my coin toss problem. I was not only very impressed with the clarity that you expressed, but with the fast turn-around time and reasonable donation amount required. I never would have been able to figure it out by myself, as whatever limited talents I have apparently lie in areas other than probabilities and statistics. I have shared your webpage on Facebook, and I will recommend your services to anyone I know with similar needs. Once again, thank you very much. Best regards"

RH
"Received. Thank you so much. Excellent work and the turnaround time was very fast"

VP
Subject: Chemistry

I can't say more than " the pure knowledge gaining from capable people " such you ,, it is typical answers in standard time that how supposed to be any other services .."

I'm really thankful for you deeply from my heart , I take quick look on answers and I recognized validity most of them and I'll return to grasp others ,I can feel now more confident when I do exam"

My best wishes for you and your great experts,"
RH
I don't know how shall I thank you for your effort ,, thank you as much as I get benefit from you "

MH
"I have received your submission, thank you very much! A wonderful and detailed service!! Will use again! :)"

"I can't say more than " the pure knowledge gaining from capable people " such you ,,

My best wishes for you and your great experts"

Subject: Accounting

Thank you so much. Excellent work and the turnaround time was very fast"
VP
"Thank you so much; outstanding work. I reviewed and learned from it."
MBG
"I cannot thank you enough!"
LP
"I am acknowledging receipt of the problems. Thank You again for your prompt and professional service. I will continue to put the word out there about your service. From the first inquiry to this my third service I am 110% satisfied with t he results. Thanks a million!!!"
RG
Subject: Finance

First I just want to say that this website is amazing! Thank you so much for offering to help students with their finance hw help, you guys are awesome!! D:"
KP
Thanks you so much. It will help me a lot!"
KT
"I could not be happier! You really saved me this semester. At first I felt bad for having someone helping me.., but it is not like I am incapable of performing the work. I am just so completely tired from all my school work and other obligations. I frankly needed help with this assignment so that I could go onto the next assignment with a fresh mind. You gave me that assistance and I am eternally grateful. You are very much appreciated and I thank you a thousand times over."
"Thank You, I received the documentation and I appreciate your help and will spread the word about your work!"
FG
JR
Subject: Economics

Thank you so much!!! You guys are awesome!! "
JP
"Great news! Everything was 100% correct! I am extremely satisfied by the outcome. Thank you and tell the expert that he/she did an awesome job. I would definitely like to continue using the expert for future assignments in the near future. Thank you again!"
FF
"Thank you so much!!! You guys are awesome!!"
JP
Subject: Biology

"Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!"
Subject: Programming

Would pass about this awesome service around! "
MM
"Thank you....are you interested in more work?"
"Excellent work...I did add some more details that you were not aware of."
a customer from Intel corporation
Subject: SPSS
"Thank you. I have

This company fought me tooth and nail over refunding my money, even though their work caused me to FAIL the assignment. As you can see from the response above, their supposed "expert" cannot properly write a paragraph. Much like the response that I received as "help" on my assignment, the writing was full of spelling and grammar errors and oftentimes did not make any sense at all. They offered to help me by skyping AFTER I had already FAILED the exam, refusing to refund my money. They only gave me money back after I started the BBB complaint.

07/20/2015Billing / Collection Issues | Read Complaint Details

Assured expert help and accurate solutions for College Statistics Course. Refuse to refund charge after providing terrible service and failing grade.
Contacted TutorTeddy.com via email for help and solutions with a college statistics course. I was assured that their "expert" would be able to explain, help, and show me how to solve a set of problems I was struggling with via Screen Share on Skype. After two hours of watching and barely being able to understand the "expert" on the other line, We submitted assignment for grading and received a failing grade. I expressed my concern via Skype with the expert and was told for the next hour if I wanted anymore help to send them snap shots of my problems because screen sharing might raise legal issues? I politely emailed tutorteddy.com to ask for a refund due to false advertisement and failure to produce a quality product. They responded, first with a counter offer of only partial refund. I declined and told them they would refund me in full or I would open a dispute on the charge and write a report. After which, they threatened me with zero refund and told me they were going to contact my professor and tell him I forced their expert to take my assignments. I have proof of a) failing grade b) consent to use 'Screen Share' c) consent and request for Login Information. d) emails concerning specific help method. e) emails about refund.

I would like a refund on my charge for USD$159.00

We help our customers whatever way we can so that learning happens. That is why we tell our students the following,

"We are passionate about
and skills. Please, take the opportunity
to follow how we solve a problem, and enjoy better grades and GPA"

This customer probably works for one of our competitors, and used our service so that
they can come here to spread not exactly the truth. In any case, we did a full refund. Instead of
responding to baseless story (BBB allows anyone to write any complaint staying anonymous.
It allows to publish complaint but not the good testimonies that we hear everyday. Considering that, 4-5 complaints in 5 years
are not a big number, as opposed to 1000 of happy customers and their testimonies that we are blessed with. ) Here
level.

************************
Great news! Everything was 100% correct! I am extremely satisfied by the outcome. Thank you and tell the expert that he/she did an awesome job. I would definitely like to continue using the expert for future assignments in the near future. Thank you again! -FF

*******************
I was in tears out of frustration. Statistics does not come easy to me. I understand after seeing your instructions but I would have never gotten that on my own! I'll definitely be using you guys again!! I might actually pass my class! **woot woot** - CR

*****************

Thank You, I received the documentation and I appreciate your help and will spread the word about your work! - FG

******************

Tutor teddy loves helping with homework. Its quick and easy to reach out and get extra help with teddy. My grades have already improved! - AS

********************
I am confirming that I am in receipt of your solution to my coin toss problem. I was not only very impressed with the clarity that you expressed, but with the fast turn-around time and reasonable donation amount required. I never would have been able to figure it out by myself, as whatever limited talents I have apparently lie in areas other than probabilities and statistics. I have shared your webpage on Facebook, and I will recommend your services to anyone I know with similar needs. Once again, thank you very much. Best regards, RH

***************
I had worked out all of the problems, and your answers matched with mine, I found your steps to be very helpful and also the graphs you put on there giving me a visual of what I was doing. You guys are great. Thanks - JR

****************
Thank you for your prompt and reasonably priced service. I will recommend it to others. - SN

*********************
I don't know how shall I thank you for your effort ,, thank you as much as I get benefit from you - MH

*****************

Received. Thank you so much. Excellent work and the turnaround time was very fast, - VP

*************

Thank you. I have received the file. I will go on the site and give feedback right now. I apologize for not doing so in the previous weeks. I've been so overwhelmed with my other classes.

P.S. I received an "A" on both assignments. I added information to what I received from your expert. The information provided helps me to better understand the assignment requirements.

Excellent work...I did add some more details that you were not aware of.

Thank you....are you interested in more work? - a customer from Intel corporation

11/26/2015Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

I paid them to help solve 24 problems but they only were able to do 4 so I was due a refund but never got it. They stop responding to emails as well.
This incident happened on 9/25. I paid them $119.00 to help solve 24 questions for me and they were only able to solve 4 and they said that they would refund me a portion of my money back for what they didn't solve. However, originally they informed me that they would only refund $39.00 and I replied that was egregious because if they were only charging $119.00 for 24 problems but $80.00 for 4 simple problems, something is not right about that.
I feel as though they were trying to scam me. I repeatedly tried to make contact with them through emails but they completely stop responding and could never tell me when my refund would be applied. As a last resort, I contacted paypal and filed a claim on them. Up until then, I had not heard back from them but after they noticed that paypal had open up a claim, they emailed and demanded that I drop the claim so that they could provide me with a refund. However, paypal instructed me not to communicate with them and the only communication that we should exchange would be through them. In fact, today this company sent me a threatening email demanding that I drop the claim because they would send me to a collection agency and charge me for the full price as well as collection fees, and ruin my credit. I feel that they are now starting to harass me. All I am trying to do is get back what they owe me.

I am seeking an apology email after this is resolved. I need for them to refund my money. I also need for the Better Business Bureau to look into their deceptive practices because I feel that they tried to scam me. They harassed me and I wish that that not happen to anyone else.

We already refunded the money(in full) long time back. Our promise is your full satisfaction, and your learning, and better grades in the process..

Buyer's name: ******* ******

Your transaction ID: 8FFXXXXXVBXXXXXXV
Case number: PP-XXX-XXX-XXX-XXX

Refund amount: $119.00 USD

05/26/2015Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

The assigned tutor was using skype, but he could not hear me, so not tutoring session was hels where instruction occured
I paid 89.00 for an interactive tutoring session schedule for aprilXXXXXX

refund my 89.00

We tested our Skype connection with several other computers with Skype, and it was working with all other cases. Hence, it was customer's Skype setup that was not working. We offered customer to come back free of charge and use the session. Our expert waited long time for him, and we paid for his time. We believe we satisfied our obligation. Customer can still come back for the session (and it will be free), if he wants.

Also, future customers need to understand that as soon as you complain with BBB, the complain stays for ever on BBB site even if we refund. We do refund in several situations. However, using BBB to get a refund does not work.

05/23/2015Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Fraudulent advertising. Website advertised 1st problem is free- not true. After paying $ 109, the service I have received hasn't met my expectation.
Fraudulent advertising. Website advertised 1st problem is free. It is fraudulent advertising. Their response for my first problem in order to test their service was: "Our free solutions have some reasonable limits. It is something that can be done by an expert in 5 to 10 minutes. Also, our paid problems have higher priority". We understand your frustration of waiting". So, I paid a rush payment for answers to my statistics homework. I sent my homework expectations to them before the prior payment. After paying $ 109, the service I have received hasn't met my expectation. In their "completed" work" there was no steps shown, noticeable mistakes and was not understandable. Furthermore, I could have failed my assignment if I wouldn't use more competent tutoring service at last minute. I put the trust in this company and they failed me after I paid my dues of $109 without any constraint. They fraudulently promised something that they did not deliver. After failing, they even didn't offer the redo to meet my requirement, they had no consideration for me after I paid this money without any benefit, (the tutor would charge less).
They didn't honor my request for refund after they failed my assignment. I am extremely dissatisfied with the service that I was provided. I believe that it was very valid request after failing my expectation- actually I used a real tutor, because they didn't deliver the service they promised. I believe the company is very unethical. After paying the rush fee for my assignment and clearly explained them the application that should be used -"CHIT" they totally ignored it, not to mention the assignment was a time sensitive. They failed my assignment due to their incompetency. If they would tell me in advance that they couldn't meet my requirement, I wouldn't go with them. There are a lot of choices on market, but due to their false advertisement I trusted them.
Their response for my refund was "If you need to understand the solution, please come online, we will explain it free of charge" - Why would you need it after failing the assignment? To make things worse they never respond to my email about the mistake being made on their "completed work". Example: they stated that p value of 0.25<0.05 for statistic!!The first grader could see the problem....And this is only mistake that I could see without analyzing it comprehensively.
I don't plan to use this fraudulent company for anything ever again, please look at the pattern of their unsatisfied customers - it will give you some insight. Your assistance in resolving this issue would be highly appreciated.

Please look at the pattern of their unsatisfied customers - it will give you some insight.

"Our free solutions have some reasonable limits. It is something that can be done by an expert in 5 to 10 minutes. Also, our paid problems have higher priority." ( See http://tutorteddy.com/site/terms condition.php and http://tutorteddy.com/site/free statistics help.php )

Almost everywhere where we use the word Free we put an '*' and explains the restrictions. For example, a reasonable person understands that you cannot prove 'E=Mc^2' free of charge. This customer ignored the TOS and reasonable thinking just so that she can call names here at the BBB, staying anonymous.

Her problems were accurately done on time by one of the world's top Statisticians with publications in renowned journals. Also, we are here to make learning happen. She is always welcome to come back, and learn the materials free of charge from the expert. However, using BBB to destroy our reputation to get a refund will never work. Because, we have already paid our expert, and he did nothing wrong. We are a family run company with a good mission, and have helped thousands of students changing their lives (see below for testimonies). This customer is deliberately creating a doubt in the minds of future students, so we refund her money. With such attempt, unwittingly, she is taking away learning from some future students who may be influenced by her. Future students, if you are reading it, please give us a chance, we will empower you with knowledge and skills.

We are passionate about
and skills.

Please, take the opportunity
to follow how we solve a problem.

If you find other experts who disagree
with our solutions, we are eager to
have a discussion with them including
you so that we can all learn and grow.

Thank you so much! You guys are awesome!!!

Their statement that my problems "were accurate done" is false. First of all there was a visible mistake and their response was "This is a typo"... I think you should have noticed the typo and corrected 0.25 to 0.025....Still I am really sorry for my this typo error... "
Second, I clearly have specified the method how it should be done, but instead they were using a different approach and totally ignored my request. Due to this noncompliance their final submission was NOT relevant for me and I could NOT understand and use it for my homework. How I could learn anything from their submission when they didn't use the methods I asked and familiar with, it like teach somebody using difference language.
Third, after I have approached them about my concern and asked for resolution, no actions were taking to satisfy my needs or resolve my issues, and no effort has been made to offer extra help or additional service to make it up. I will never use their services again or recommend it to my friends or family. I had the worse experience and because of them I have lost the trust in all online business.
I found it very offensive that they are trying to claim I am doing this only for refund - they failed to deliver the service they have promised. I paid my money to use it and I couldn't. Why they think I should pay for service that had no value for me? I have approached them many times after they didn't deliver the service they promised, but they were very uncooperative and still are.
Lastly I believe that it is a very poor trick to post their testimonies by selecting only good ones. If you check their negative testimonies, all of them have the same pattern, specifically their issues is to refund the money for unsatisfied service. I just want a simple refund for the service that I couldn't use. Your attention to this matter is highly appreciated and please let me know if you need additional information.

The solution method that we have used is classic hypothesis testing that is around over 40 years, and has been supported by a good amount of scientific publications. All our results were correct. Why shall we refund?

We refund for different situations, however, this customer is using BBB thinking that it will scare us to give in. We do not think BBB feedback should be used in such a negative manner.

It is more like asking a professor/college to refund the tuition money at the end of the course using soft threat of tarnishing their reputation. We will not refund in this situation.

This is all we can say in this case.

Frist, I clearly indicated that my assignment should be done ONLY using "CHIT" and you totally ignored my request. It is not matter to me that the method that you have used is "classic hypothesis testing that is around over 40 years", as a customer I needed the "CHIT' method and I clearly communicated it to you before placing the order.
Second, your "Professor" confirmed that he made a mistake in the assignment and "he thinks that I should have noticed the typo and corrected it". Is it acceptable service for your company?
Third, I tried to resolve this issue with your company without involvement of BBB, but you totally ignored my concern. I am asking for refund because your service was unacceptable and had no value to me.

05/04/2015Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

I gave TeddyTutor a 4 day notice to help with my problems, They are a day late, and will not respond now. I would like a refund
I emailed TutorTeddy on 4/9/15 in the morning asking if they will do 4 accounting problems. I sent it all the papers I have on the project. I told them I needed it back by 10:00am on 4/11/15. I submitted my payment, and received an email that they would start working on it. At 10:00 on 4/11/15 I had not received an email, and did a follow-up. Someone emailed me shortly back and said he needed some help regarding a question. I emailed over another attachment that I thought might help. At 4:00pm I never received anything so I did another follow up, many emails. No one would respond. I then called a number and someone answered and saw my unopened emails, and said he would work on it and he would have it in the next 4 hours. 10:00 pm comes and still nothing. He will not reply to my emails, he would not answer my calls. This was due at 10:00 am and I still do not have the answers by 12:47am the next day. I would like a refund, since no one will respond. I think it say a lot how they will not reply or answer my calls. It is rude and he then said "i bombed them all of a sudden with this" I let them know 3 days ahead! I am very unhappy with the outcome

I just want a simple refund. I said I needed it at 10:00am on 4/11/15, and it is still not here by 12:50 on 4/12/15. I paid to have it on time

We help our customers whatever way we can so that learning happens. At the beginning, customer did not send us all the information to solve the problem. We are expert but we are not magicians. We cannot make up information needed. However, the customer is welcome to comeback to understand the solution free of charge, if she needs help to learn which is our ultimate goal.

That is why we tell our students the following,

"We are passionate about
and skills. Please, take the opportunity
to follow how we solve a problem, and enjoy better grades and GPA"

responding to a baseless story (BBB allows anyone to write any complaint staying anonymous.
level.

Thank you so much! You guys are awesome!!!

I am not a competitor, I am just a 20 year old college student who needed some help on her homework. And I do believe that a lot of people have been pleased with your work. I am just telling you what happened to me when I used your company, I still would like a refund. But you do not need to make the assumptions that I am a competitor and I am trying to hurt your business when I am a student in college who did not get to submit her work because it was a day late. Like you said if you only had 4 complaints in the past 5 years then there is nothing to worry about with my one complaint. Instead look at my complaint and learn how to better satisfy your customers.

It is very painful for us to say we cannot refund because we have already paid our experts, and he did nothing wrong. We can only promise a 30% discount for her next help. Also, hope she understands, we will explain her free of charge any concept related to this FREE of charge for next 30 days. Students pay thousands of dollar to learn these concepts in some colleges here in US.

03/16/2015Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

I paid for answers to my advanced statistics homework. I sent the homework for review prior to payment, never receivd any answers. I need a refund
On saturday i paid 197.00 for my homework to be completed, my absolute deadline was 1130. I never received any homework answers, the last email I received from the merchant was could I ask my professor for more time and I responded that was not an option, I have made 2 attempts to get a refund, without a proper response, I even asked for a copy of the answers that were supposedly sent and I never received that copy. I am requesting a refund of my 197.00

I am requesting my 197.00 back to be refunded to my card

On 7th Feb Customer used *****@bcc.edu to send the work and pay via our secured PayPal link. We sent the work with answers back to the same email address within deadline and several times thereafter from a Gmail account. The customer kept reporting that she didn't receive those emails with answers. Even though we were receiving all her emails from the said email address, she was not receiving them.
On 14th Feb 2015 it became more vivid when she called up and sent test email from another email address and we sent the same answers to hie new email address ***********@cardinalmail.cua.edu which she successfully received. After a few back and forth she was convinced that hie old email address was not working for receipt at her end. Hence it is not true that we failed to send her the answers within deadline. Owing to her email-related issues our answers never made her Inbox. Hence, her allegations are not true. This is very unfortunate, however, we already paid our experts, and did everything according to our terms and conditions, and we cannot refund.

******* Following is our second attempt to email her******* Also attached are the work done and delivered on time.

MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.182.232.194 with HTTP; Thu, 12 Feb 2015 19:17:00 -0800 (PST)
In-Reply-To: <***************************************************@mail.gmail.com>
References: <***************************************************@mail.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 08:47:00 +0530
Delivered-To: ***************@tutorteddy.com
Message-ID: <***************************************************@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: followup response

001aXXXXXXXXXXXXXa050eefab91
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Dear Customer,

Attached are the answers (see very bottom of the email). Please, confirm
that you got it.
Please, give us your valuable feedback about our service within 72 hours.

Regards,

Cambridge, MA XXXXX

Phone: +X XXX-XXX-XXXX
London, UK:+XX XXXXXXXXXXX
Melbourne, Australia: +XX XXXXXXXXXX

We are not like other online tutoring services for the following reasons,
1. Every solution is unique, created just for your understanding
2. Our experts are vetted team members with MS/PhD. They rarely
do mistakes because they are professionals not college
students.

Dallas Office (Near Galleria):
XXXXX Dallas Parkway, Suite 400
Dallas, TX XXXXX
Phone: XXX-XXX-XXXX
We request you to do the following so that we can help more:
(You may win a Steve Job's creation)
Click the 'Tweet', 'Like/Share', and Google Plus button visiting
*http://tutorteddy.com/free_college_homework_help_i_m_world.php
Earn Cash by reselling our service:
1. Get homework problems from anyone (your customer)
2. Ask us for a quote (Example: $50)
3. You quote your customer (Example: $70)
4. You make the difference

Service Provided as per
the TOS (Terms of Service) of
http://tutorteddy.com/site/terms condition.php
www.tutorteddy.com a service
from TeddyCan Search (www.teddycan.com )
Save Money by using TeddyCan Search Cash Back

We are passionate ********* learning the subject.
and skills.

Please, take the opportunity
to follow how we solve a problem.

If you find other experts who disagree
with our solutions, we are eager to
have a discussion with them including
you so that we can all learn and grow.

Information Technology Consulting, Tutoring, Schools - Academic - Colleges & Universities, Accounting Services