BBB Accredited Business since 06/01/1986

Ram Jack Foundation Solutions

11/10/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

I have called four times regarding the warranty on my repair and have been told they will pull my file and call me back (which they haven't).
My foundation repair was completed in 2007. I paid cash and received what I was told was a lifetime, transferrable warranty. I am having new cracks in my interior walls directly above the piers they place under my home. Although I have called them repeatedly, they have not returned my phone calls or voice mails. I finally was able to speak with someone this morning but have to wait until November 11, 2014 for them to come out and look at it. I work all day and ********* said they stop working at 3:00pm and I don't get home until 5:00pm. I told her I was off on Friday and Monday but she said they are booked up. I find this unusual because when I contracted with them, a salesman came to my home at 6pm. Their customer service is horrendous and I am disappointed in their response and follow up.

I want them to come out in a timely manner and access the situation before it gets worse. Thank you.

According to every clerical employee at *** ****, there were no missed calls or voicemails from consumer. Consumer called on October 6th and spoke to one of our customer service representatives. An appt. is scheduled for November 11, 2014 at 9:00 a.m. to inspect the residence. Due to the fact this is our industry's busiest time of the year, November 11th was the first available appointment. In addition, due to the fact Daylight Savings Time ends on November 2nd, our last appointment we do schedule is 3:00. *** **** does a thorough inspection of all properties. In order to perform a detailed inspection, we must have daylight to do so.

Foundation Repair & House Leveling, Foundation Contractors, Foundation Inspection, Drainage Contractors