Extended Warranty Group

12/03/2015Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

I am unable to contact their subsidiary, ElectronicWarranty.com via e-mail. Their website has also disappeared with no notice or information.
I purchased a 3 year extended warranty on my laptop on March 30, 2013 with the username: ***********@gmail.com from Extended Warranty Group's subsidiary company, ElectronicWarranty.com. I was given a URL link at the time to the website to register and upload my receipt for the warranty which were confirmed to be received.

The other day, my laptop started having problems and was outside of the warranty period of the manufacturer so I attempted to contact to file a claim via the URL provided in the initial e-mail correspondence. Unfortunately, the link to the website no longer works. Going to the website URL www.electronicwarranty.com gives shows a page with a denial of access and no message about the current status of the company.

I then attempted to contact ExtendedWarranty.com by replying to the initial e-mail, but haven't received a reply. I have no other avenues of communication with the company and wish to open a claim on my insurance as my laptop is failing and I need it for school and work.

I would like to know the current status of their subidiary ExtendedWarranty.com and be contacted by someone who can help me file my warranty claim.

Extended Warranty Contract Service Companies, Internet Services