BBB Accredited Business since 11/08/2010

Chuck Harts Energy Connection LLC

05/16/2014Billing / Collection Issues | Read Complaint Details

I never received an invoice for the services I paid for. Also, I did not receive an energy score for the audit performed.
Owner assured he was going to email my invoice and energy audit score to me after he performed services. I paid for the services on site thinking he would hold his end of the deal. After a week, I did not receive anything. I contacted him 2 other times after each week that passed. It has been a couple of months now and I still have yet to receive the invoice and audit score. All I am looking to receive is what I paid for.

I just want my invoice and audit score that I paid for.

I am sending a copy of the invoice to the customer via email listed. When we did the energy evualation we were only going to give him the report stating his leakage information on his duct system and the house air leakage. We were also to give him reccomendation on improvements. My printer has been sent off for repair. If the printer is not repaired within another two weeks I will send info via email msg.
Chuck hart

I did not receive my evaluation that shows the efficiency rating for my house based on the data they collected. I only received a receipt. Business is still working on this. Please do not close case.

Energy Audits, Solar Energy Products - Retail, Duct & Duct Fittings, Radiant Barrier Contractor, Windows - Installation & Service, Weather Stripping, Weatherization, Contractor - Insulation