This Business is not BBB Accredited
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
I. Jean Cooper Private School is not BBB Accredited.
Businesses are under no obligation to seek BBB accreditation, and some businesses are not accredited because they have not sought BBB accreditation.
To be accredited by BBB, a business must apply for accreditation and BBB must determine that the business meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses must pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 16 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that lowered I. Jean Cooper Private School's rating include:
- 10 complaints filed against business
- Failure to respond to 4 complaints filed against business.
- 3 complaints filed against business that were not resolved.
- 4 serious complaints filed against business.
- Advertising issue(s) found by BBB.
- BBB does not have sufficient information to determine how long this business has been operating.
- BBB does not have sufficient background information on this business. BBB made two or more requests for background information from the business. BBB has not received a response from this business and/or has not been able to verify information received from this business.
- BBB does not have sufficient information to determine size of business. BBB evaluation of business is based on rating formula's smallest size classification.
Customer Complaints SummaryRead complaint details
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Advertising / Sales Issues||3|
|Problems with Product / Service||6|
|Billing / Collection Issues||0|
|Guarantee / Warranty Issues||0|
|Total Closed Complaints||10|
Licensing, Bonding or Registration
The State of Texas does not accredit private schools nor does it require a private school to be accredited.
However, the Texas Education Agency recognizes the Texas Private School Accreditation Commission (TEPSAC) and its affiliated associations for the purpose of determining the accreditation of nonpublic schools.
Please note that National Accreditation Agency is not an approved accrediting agency by the Texas Private School Accreditation Commission.
Contact InformationPrincipal: Jean Cooper (Owner/ Manager) Finley Jackson (Director of Advertising)
Educational Materials - Home Schooling