BBB Accredited Business since 07/13/2009

24 Hour Data (Headquarters)

10/17/2013Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

trying to retrieve all of my data. I was informed that they could retrieve my data and failed to do so. Will not return emails or calls.
Avoid 24HourData for data retrieval services 1300 dollars later as I'm still trying to retrieve all of my data. I was informed that they could retrieve all of my data which they didn't. I was then informed that I didn't give them all of the file names ( how could I when all of the data had crashed) a cop out so that when they didn't perform they could utilize this excuse, they were argumentative and belligerent when confronted about their failure to do the retrieval properly then the contact person shifted the responsibility from herself to the tech. Will not return emails or calls sent a invoice again concerning sending in product but it was another fee to look at it again no RMA number or anything from failed earlier work. Crappy organization, crappy customer service but more importantly crappy job.

I either want a full data retrieval and not the images where there is nothing playing but yet he could retrieve all of the items that was there previously but now they are either unable to play or unable to load, or a partile or complete refund but 1300 dollars was not afforded to me for the results that was sent BACK. I can forward any and all emails that are needed but it was interesting how they always wanted to make arangements verbally rather than in written form and on their site they have apolicy for a complete refund or will work with customers who are unhappy. I was not afforded this at all.

09/16/2013Advertising / Sales Issues

Computers - Disaster Recovery, Data Systems - Consultants & Designers, Information Processing & Retrieval Equipment & Systems, Data Processing Equipment - Maintenance, Computers - Security Equip & Systems, Computers - Networks, Computer Consultant, Computers Hardware, Software & Services