3 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 1 closed in last 12 months

01/09/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

I was unhappy with the customer service and the order was shipped after promised. Items(which were not the full order charged anyway)were returned.
The items that i returned were yes, refunded. The problem I have is they never refunded my shipping. There is no way I should be responsible for shipping of 40.00 OVERNIGHT when the items were received LATE! The estimated delivery said it could be received after the weekend so I made sure to contact the seller several times and tell them to NOT FINALIZE the order unless it could be here by Sat. When I got the first shipment I only got a few of the shirts. I contacted them again and they said that the order would be to me Sat morning. I needed it for a business even that Sat night, but the items didn't come 'till Mon evening. Whatever discrepancies we have with the items (wrong color fulfilled as I edited the invoice, incorrect amount sent) I am willing to settle with but I SHOULD NOT have to settle for paying overnight shipping on items that were late and of NO USE to me at that time. I spoke to the manager and he said he had to look into it to see when I was promised the order! RIDICULOUS! Regardless, I SENT A COPY of the email from them stating the date promised. All I got was a return saying he wasn't in. I called and he never returned my call. I warned about filing a complaint and since they have not refunded my shipping or contacted me now I am. Normally I have FREE shipping through amazon prime. I spent 40.00 to have it overnight!

NOV 8 I sent email saying -- This half of my shipment never came and said they were shipped together

The company replied saying --
------------- Begin message -------------

Hi *****,

Just wanting to let you know the micro hip shorts and go-go
shorts in red will be delivered to you on Saturday.

Thanks again,

****

THE SHIPMENT WAS NEVER RECEIVED 'TILL MON NIGHT! I HAVE ALL EMAIL COPIES

THEY THEN SAID Dear *****,

We sincerely apologize your package was not delivered as schedule.Please find a prepaid UPS return label to send the items back. When the items are receive we will issue a refund. Once again we apologize for the inconvenience and hope you will shop with us in the near future.

Have a nice week,

****

I DID GET A REFUND ON THOSE ITEMS BUT NEVER ON SHIPPING PRICE! AND AVOIDING ME AS I HAVE GOTTEN NO ANSWER!

$40.00 I am seeking a refund for not the rest of my shipment (which I definitely deserve as well.) but for just the shipping. I will settle on this. This is because the email was sent to me saying clearly the items would be here on SAT and they did not come until three days later. In turn, I suffered suspension from work because my girls didn't have costumes to wear for work. Besides terrible customer service and incomplete orders...I pay extra to have these shipped over night. I also CHECKED to make sure they would be here in time and they were not as PROMISED! I got a refund for only half. Only items that were returned (although I was charged for incomplete order and items not shipped, but that is a whole other issue they disagree with) not the SHIPPING! I was told that the manager would look into it and call me back and check our emails. He never contacted me I contacted the store and only got an email saying he wasn't in and no return call the next time!

To Whom It *** Concern:

We are sorry to hear Ms. ********** is not happy with our customer service. Although there were item(s) not received on Saturday, we issued a full refund for items that were returned that had been worn. We did this in exchange for shipping costs.

To our knowledge this was resolved and are sorry to hear it is not to Ms. **********'s satisfaction. Again, we did refund for merchandise that was worn and felt this was a fair exhange for shipment fees incurred.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assitance.

******* *******
President
Electrique Boutique

I DID NOT GET A FULL REFUND!!! AND I HAVE THE EMAILS FROM YOU TO PROVE IT! I NEVER RECEIVED A REFUND FOR THE PRICE OF OVERNIGHT SHIPPING. THIS TO ME IS OWED SINCE I DIDN'T GET THE ITEMS ON THE DATE PROMISED AND THE REASON I PAY SO HIGH FOR SHIPPING WAS TO GET THEM IN TIME! HE TOLD ME HE HAD TO GO OVER EMAILS AND IF INDEED TRUE I WOULD GET THAT REFUND (of the almost $60.00) I SPENT ON SHIPPING. (this was, yes, after i had gotten a refund for the items returned) I FWD ALL EMAILS INCLUDING THE ONE PROMISING MY ITEMS ON THE DATE WHICH THEY WERE NOT RECEIVED. I TRIED TO CONTACT THE MANAGER AND WAS TOLD HE WAS OUT AND WOULD HEAR BACK WHEN HE RETURNED. THIS WAS WEEKS AGO AND THEY STILL HAVE NOT GIVEN ME THE REFUND FOR SHIPPING OR RESPONDED. NOT TO SAY THEY SOUND PROFESSIONAL HERE BUT WERE VERY VERY RUDE WHEN WE SPOKE AND I HAD TO INSIST ON GETTING THE REFUND FOR THE RETURNED ITEMS TO START. AFTER NOT HEARING BACK AND NOT GETTING ME REFUND ON THE SHIPPING I FILED THIS COMPLAINT!!!! SO NO I DID NOT GET A REFUND FOR SHIPPING THAT I PROPOSED ABOUT...THAT IS 100% FALSE AND I HAVE BANK STATEMENTS AS PROOF!!!! THE ISSUE MAINLY WAS WITH DELIVERY TIME SO YES I FEEL DESERVE THAT REFUNDED.

08/21/2013Delivery Issues | Read Complaint Details

I ordered a pair of shows from Amazon.com, who had Electrique Boutique fill the order. I never recieved the item and cannot get a refund.
I ordered an item from Amazon.com, who placed the order with Electrique Boutique. I never received my item. UPS delivered it to someone else who signed for it. I cannot get a refund. And this company's response to this problem has been less than satisfactory. I don't even know if I will ever get a refund. I clearly indicated who the buyer, the receiver, and/or signers were for this item, and yet it has been reported by UPS that it was already delievered to someone by the name of "Huber".

$92.24

After receiving Mr. ********'s inquiry we tracked the package and determined that the package was signed for and delivered to the address on the order on 8/7/13. After Mr. ********'s inquiry on 8/12/13 we opened a claim with UPS. This takes approximately 5-7 business days at which time we will immediately get back to Mr. ********. The name on the order is for Kelly McIntosh.

*******
Customer Service
Electrique Boutique

This response to me shows how little this company does to resolve it's shipping problems. I did not receive any assistance tracking down the whereabouts of my package, just excuses about procedure and investigation from Electrique Boutique and Amazon.com. Perhaps it should be made clear to UPS from Amazon or Electrique Boutique to only deliver to the person identified in the order as the recipient? That probably makes too much sense. I would have appreciated more communication and empathy about my situation from the supplier(Electrique Boutique). However, the matter has resolved itself, UPS delivered the package to the wrong person, I have since tracked down my item and am not seeking a refund anymore.

01/06/2016Advertising / Sales Issues | Read Complaint Details

contact company to advise did not receive color advertised and that I ordered. Owner very nasty
order # S2711181033-13, problem date of incident 12/8/15, purchase date 11/27/15, amount $43.99, payment method was Visa Card. Spoke with owner shared was the issue was. Did not receive color of boots that was advertised and I ordered.I ordered navy blue boots and received royal blue boots.He told me that it was my problem.He would give me a refund. So I inquired about the shipping cost. I paid to have them shipped to me, but the owner would not pay to have an incorrect order shipped back to them. He slammed the telephone down. I called back to get his name but in return he told me that he would not give me his name but did acknowledge that he was the owner in our first conversation. 800 461 8554 or 214 267 8554. I would like a full refund and reimbursed shipping cost for my time, trouble and his poor customer service

Full refund and shipping cost

Clothing - Retail, Internet Shopping