Benchmark Security Systems

11/19/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

I was overcharged and asked for a refund and to discontinue service and I have left many messages and have not received a call back.
******** doesn't return any of my phone messages. A repairman may pick up and say he doesn't do the billing and if ******* is not busy she will call me. This never happens. I got through once and asked to have my service ended and was told I had to write a letter requesting it.. I have heard nothing back and none of my messages are answered. Since I'm morving soon I would like to receive confirmation that my account has been credited for the overpayment and cancelled.

A response

Burglar Alarm Systems - Dealers, Monitoring & Service, Smoke Detectors & Alarms, Security Cameras, Fire & Smoke Alarm Systems, Security Systems Consultants, Security Control Equipment & System Monitors