BBB Accredited Business since 07/12/2010

Scott's Automotive and Transmissions

05/11/2015Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

After argueing with ****** about the poor job they did aligning my truck he assaulted me and Manual did as well when I tried to leave.
After ****** told me that the truck wasn't alligned but I still had to pay I let him know that I was unhappy. ****** started cussing me out so I yelled back and he then physically assaulted me. After the shop guys pulled him off me I then got in my truck and tried to leave but the owner Manual opened my truck door and was provoking me to get out of my truck and fight him also. I told Manual that I wasnt interested in fighting but he didn't care and he proceeded to hit me while I was in my truck still. My wife was watching from her car and caught it on video with her phone. I won't ever be going back there; I would t let them touch my vehicles again but I do want a refund so I can atleast have someone redo my alligbment.

$100 to go pay someone else to do a quality alignment since they were unable to provide me with that.

Mr. ********* asked us to do an alignment and to take a saw and cut the fenders on his truck, because the tires were rubbing. ****** responded and said that he will have the technicians look at it and go from there. The technician came back and said that he the customer may want to take the truck to a body shop for the trim job, he felt that he was under qualified to do the trim job. The technician aligned the truck and then turned in the keys and work order. The customer came in to pay the bill and asked about the trim job. ****** explained the circumstance to the customer, and the customer responded by saying and I quote "one of you mother ******* is gonna cut my fenders." ****** said sir please watch what you say in front of the other patrons. The customer said I don't have to watch what I say I can say **** all I want. ****** said to him that "you aren't going to act that way in my place of business" the customer then informed ****** that this is not your place of business its your "DADDYS business". ****** then proceeded to go to the counter and the customer walked behind the counter and shoved ******. ****** said you smell like your drunk and the customer said "AND?" What if I am? At that point ****** felt threated and started to retaliate. They went outside of the office and the customer tried to punch ****** and kicked at him. ****** grabbed the leg that the customer kicked at him with and took the customer to ground. The customer started choking ****** and then the employees separated them. ****** was on top but it was more of a situation where the customer was choking ****** from behind. Mind you that the customer is 6 foot tall and 300 lbs. While ****** is 5 ft 9 and 170 lbs.I went to the customers vehicle to engage in a conversation as he proceeded to cuss and call me names. He wouldn't leave even though we tried to get him to leave numerous times. He actually left and then came back. When he started yelling at me ****** ***** he acted like he was gonna come after me so I struck him multiple times. It is unfair that the customer is asking for a refund or even that this report was filed. The customer hadn't even driven the truck to ***** the quality of the alignment.

Everything they just wrote was a lie. ****** and Manual were the aggressors and I don't cuss to begin with. None of that even matters because my complaint is on the Allignment job. I have a print out of the condition of the Allignment of my truck when I took it to Triple A muffler and Auto Service a couple days after I picked it up from *****'s. My truck was severely out of Allignment. My truck didn't even pull left or right when I took it to *****'s but it did after I picked it up. I want a refund of $77.71 because they didn't Allignment my truck but charged me for it.

I ****** ***** do not have a problem with refunding money for a job that was not done proper. How ever I would like a copy of the alignment that was done on the truck at Tripple A muffler.

I have that paperwork ready to send to whoever I need to. Let me know where to send the email to.

07/28/2016Problems with Product / Service

Auto Repair & Service, Auto Lube & Oil - Mobile, Wheel Alignment, Frame & Axle Service - Auto, Transmissions - Automobile, Brake Service, Auto Repairing - Foreign, Auto Repair & Service - Diesel, Auto Diagnostic Service, Auto Air Conditioning