BBB Accredited Business since 12/10/2012

Traditional Autos

08/13/2014Billing / Collection Issues | Read Complaint Details

My complaint is regarding the incompetence this company has in processing a debit/credit card payment. I have had problems with the last two payments I have made with a debit card. First time I was told the payment did not go through even when I told them payment had been deducted from my account. I had to call credit card company to fax confirmation of payment. I was told then that there have been problems with their system and they were to be replacing it. That I was one of the "lucky ones" that got charged extra on their cards. Second time which occurred on 6/20/14 when my car payment was processed, instead of taking out my payment, they took the WHOLE BALNCE OF MY DEBT CARD! The explanation I was given was that the wrong button was pushed? and that the amt was sent to bank for refund. The only thing they were telling me to do was to call my bank which I did and of course bank stated would not get refund for 4 DAYS. I spoke with someone named **** who never apologized to me, all he could say was to call my bank. I tried to make him understand that I had no money for gas/groceries/to pay other bills etc. He made me feel like it was no big deal. Now it is 6/23/14 and I still have no money. The reason I set up debit card payment is because I work the night shift and its easier for me. If you are having problems why are you still taking credit card payments? My dtr mentioned this at work and one of her co workers said her her mother had problems with them before re payments. So this is an ongoing problem. I always made my payments on time. Now I have to make it in person in cash/money order because this company is using an outdated system or because whomever is processing the payments do not know what they are doing. I will never ever recommend this company to anyone.

Bank has not refunded the amt that was taken from my debit card. No one has had the decency to call and check to see if I received my refund. The company should have offered me cash or to credit my account.

We have recently had an unusual number of issues with our credit card processing. We are still not sure of the exact root of the problem as the credit card company and phone company have both been working with us to correct the problem. We are currently in the process of changing to a web based system to enhance and correct the problems with this process. I spoke with Mrs. ****** this morning and extended my apologies and told her our plan moving forward. She was grateful for the follow up and contact. We do not take these matters lightly and understand the frustration of our customers. We hope to have this system up and running by next week, and are currently compiling names of customers that were adversely affected so we can reach out to them as well.

08/21/2012Guarantee / Warranty Issues