Dallas and Northeast Texas

Phone: (972) 709-2000

40 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 15 closed in last 12 months

10/31/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

I trade in a 2013 Nissen Murano to Freedom Chevrolet and I
purches extended warrty and GAP and was told I was due a refund
I took the paper work to Clay Cooley Nissan where I purchased I
went in for the first time on 3/27/2014. At that time I told that
I had to wait 30 days before they could due a cancellation so I
wait and went on 4/28/2014 and he told me that he would summit
the cancellation Request and gave me copies of the cancellation
Request form. So I went back to them on 6/2/2014 to file
another Cancellation Request on my Nissan Altims that I trade in
to them I ask them about my Cancellation on my 2013 Nissan
Murano and the financial guy state to me that he did not see in
thing in the compute about a cancellation on my 2013 Nissan
Murano so I show him the paper that I was giving on 4/28/2014 to
this day I have been give the run around from the hold staff the
people in the fincancal department and on the phone they give
bad services when you not buying car I him so hurt by this
because I call 26 times on 10/10/2014 and was transfer to a lot of
voice mail and when I call the Reception she did not say hello she
just transfer me to anybody voice mail . As of this dayI have not
heard anything from Clay Cooley Nissan Staff they all was very
rude and under concern about my need. I also callan 10/15/2014
and spoke to one of your top saleman and was told he would go
back there and ask someone to call me no one call and now he want
cnswer-mvccll. ********************************** REFUND that is due from my EXtended Warranty' and GAP

10/16/2014

***************
******************************************************************

We have processed the customers cancelations and mailed checks on October 20th.

************
Controller
Clay Cooley Nissan

I Receive a check for the GAP and not the Extended warranty that was on the 2013 Nissan Murano.

10/28/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Purchased an auto part from Clay Cooley Nissan parts department over the phone. Part was defective when receive and CCN is refusing to issue a refund.
On 9/30/14 I ordered and Electronic Control Module, auto part number 23710-ZN65A from Clay Cooley Nissan, Dallas over the phone. The phone number for ******* their General Manager is ************* The purchase price of $840 for part was charged to my VISA and the order number is ******. Upon receipt of the part on 10/3/14, I took it *** Nissan Shreveport, LA for installation. When the shipping box was opened, I noticed that the part was in a zip-lock bag, rather than the appropriate sealed factory package. When I was handed the enclosed receipt, I noticed for the first time that Clay Cooley Parts Department does not accept returns of electronic or special order parts. However, I assumed that defective parts were not affected by this policy. Even though, had I been told of this policy over the phone I never would have purchased the part from them. A few days later, I received a call from **** at *** Nissan, Shreveport stating that they were having some continued and unusual problems with my car. The next day he called and informed me that the part was defective and was the cause of some of the problems. He said I would need to return it to Clay Cooley for a refund since that is where I purchased the part. By this point, *** Nissan had received a new part from their distributor that they installed in my car and it was running fine. On 10/10/14 I mailed the part back to Clay Cooley Nissan. According to the USPS tracking number *************, they received it on 10/14/14. On the same day I received a call from **** at Clay Cooley Nissan and he informed me that their policy was that returns of electronic or special order parts were not accepted under any cicumstances. I asked him if this policy applied to defective parts and he said yes and that the dealer who installed the part should have returned it for credit. I personally visited ***** at ***, Shreveport and he told me that Clay Cooley's policy was ridiculous and called **** directly. When **** hung up he told me that they had just given him the run around and he handed me a sheet of paper with 1-800-NISSAN-1 to call for help. It turned out that Nissan Corporate claimed that they could not help because their Service Departments are independently owned and operated they would not intervene in a dispute between two Service Departments nor could they dispute the return policy of an individual supplier. I have call the General Managers of both Dealers ******* at Clay Cooley *************and several times and left messages each time and have not received a return call from either. I am suspicious of all of this because the part arrived in a zip-lock bag which raised a red flag for me. What was to keep the parts department at Clay Cooley from mailing out defective electrical parts,refusing to issue refunds on the parts in question, pocketing the money and then returning the part to the manufacturer for credit? I asked NISSAN Corporate to investigate and they refused. When I picked up my car, I indicated to the service tech that I was fed up and wanted to sell my car. He went to the sales manager who inspected my vehicle and then gave me the option to sell them my car for $5,750. It is a good thing that I knew the Blue Book Value of my car at the time which is around $10,000. Once again NISSAN tried to take advantage of me. I trust none of their employees at this point and told them so. Stay away from NISSAN period.

I am asking only for the $840 that I paid for the part in question and nothing for the additional parts and labor for which I had to pay due to the defective part that I received from Clay Cooley Parts Department.

Contact Name and Title: ***** ******* Prts & Serv
Contact Email: ********@comeseeclay.com
We contacted the dealership in Shreveport, LA and asked why if it were a bad part it would not have fallen under a parts warranty. Orr Nissan would not warranty the part due to the fact that they had no way of knowing what condition or where the part came from (evidently the customer failed to provide them with a reciept). Electrical parts are non refundable once they are installed in a vehicle. The part that was sent back and received by our parts department had been installed and appeared to be an old part, it was in a zip lock bag with the customer's last name written on it. The part that was sold to the customer was a new part in original packaging. The customer self diagnosed his vehicle and it is unknown if he tried to install this part only to find another issue. Prior to ordering the part from our parts department, the customer ordered the part from Orr Nissan. It is my belief that because Orr Nissan also has a no return policy on electrical or special order parts, the customer more than likely would have been charged for not only the part that was shipped to him by us, but also the one he ordered from them.

09/29/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

I cancelled my extended warranties in May 2014 and as of today I haven't received any refunds.
I purchased another vehicle on May 29, 2014 from Trophy Nissan and traded in my 2010 Nissan X-terra that I had bought from Clay Cooley Nissan in Duncanville, Texas in August 2012. On May 29, 2014,I cancelled all my extended warranties on the 2010 Nissan X-terra with Clay Cooley and as of today I haven't received any refunds in the mail. I made contact with Clay Cooley Nissan on several occasions and still to no avail nothing has been done or completed in regards to cancelling any extended warranties I had purchased. On August 27,2014, I made contact with *****who is an employee Clay Cooley and he works in the cancellation department explained to me he was new and the person he replaced wasn't organized and he couldn't find any of my cancellation paperwork. I resent everything over again to start the process again on the cancellation on August 29, 2014. Two weeks as went by and I followed up with Clay Cooley and spoke with **** and was told today (9/11/2014) that he was just sending over the paperwork to cancel the extended warranties and it will be another 2 weeks to before it will be processed. Now at this point I am very upset and I have been extremely patience through out the entire process. Please if anyone can help me to make sure these extended warranties get cancelled and my refund check is issued will be greatly appreciated. The timeline was I purchased a new car in May 2014 and this is September 2014 and nothing has been processed by Clay Cooley Nissan in Duncanville, Tx. It does not take 4 months to cancel any extended warranties and issue any refunds that is due to the customer. This is so frustrating and I just need someone to help me with this issue. Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to offer and I may be reached to discuss this ordeal via email *********************** or *************.
Thanks

I am not sure of the exact amount that is due for a refund because everytime I call and make contact with sometime I can never get a straight answer of an amount that is due to me.

I was spoke with Ms. ***** for the first time last week. She picked up her refund tuesday of this week.

Thanks
************
Controller

09/08/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Clay Cooley Nissan has failed to give me back the $1,420 they owe me after I canceled my extended warranty contract 5 months ago.
I bought my car from Clay Cooley Nissan on 1-27-14. On top of the purchase price, I paid $1,420 for an extended warranty. 28 days later on 2-24-14 I decided I didn't want the warranty and drove to Clay Cooley and canceled it in person. According to the back of the original contract (which I have with me) it reads "If the extended service agreement is cancelled within 60 days of your purchase of this agreement and no claims have been made (which there haven't been), the amount of the refund shall be equal to the full amount paid for this agreement". This was also confirmed by the finance manager when I went in on 2-24-14 and signed a new piece of paper to cancel the warranty and receive my full refund. He assured me the refund process usually takes 6-8 weeks but I would recieve a full refund and it would go to the lien holder (which for me is **** Bank) which I was ok with and left. After 12 weeks I called **** and they said they had not received any payments other than my monthly loan payment. Shocked, I called Clay Cooley and spoke with a new gentleman that informed me the process actually on average takes 3-4 months. I was surprised as you can imagine seeing how my first estimate was only 2 months. However, I was nice about it and said I would check back in a month. As you can guess after 4 months **** still had not received my refund. At this point I started taking action and calling Clay Cooley at least 2-3 times a week. I often got passed from person to person as nobody seemed to know who handled these refunds in their department. A few times I even got "accidentally" hung up on and not called back. Within the last week I finally nailed down who is responsible for fulfilling these refunds in the finance department. His name is **** (wouldn't give me his last name). I have been calling him daily and he keeps telling me he is trying to find my papers and will call me back in a few hours. Never once have I ever received a call back. It has been almost 5 full months now since I signed the contract on 2-24-14 to cancel this warranty and receive my full $1,420 refund. This $1,420 may not be a big deal to them but it is over 10% of my unpaid loan I really need back! Please help me get my money back!

Full refund of $1,420

We have canceled the products and sent the refund to the lien holder.

08/11/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

I cancelled services that were included in the contract I didn't want & have been trying for 10 months to receive a full credit.
I financed a 2014 Nissan Altima SV back in August 16, 2013. My account # is *****************. This is the original financed amount $32,158.92. The finance manager (******* ******) included services (maintenance, GAP, etc.) which I did not want. I went back the following week to have them correct this and they said I had to fill out a cancellation form, which I did, and it could take up to 3 months to "credit" the total amount, $5687, to the account. The 1st payments weren't made until 2/21/2014 in the amounts of $556.39, $726.30, and $656.68. Then another payment was made for $557.28 on 2/27/2014 and the last payment was made on 3/10/2014 for $1849. I signed the cancellation form well within 30 days that the contract states I am entitled to a full refund (no proration because I did not use any of the services). I have many emails going back and forth with the finance manager and the dealership's finance director (****** ***) stating that this hasn't not been handled. They credited to this date, only a total of $4345.65. And there is still $1341.35 that has not been credited. I've emailed the finance director (****** ***) numerous times and have not received a response. It's been 2 months since I last heard from them. If you need a copy of the contract and copy of the emails, I am more than happy to supply those. Below is the breakdown to the total amount of services that were added to the contract which I didn't want to begin with.

$695 - GAP
$699 - Dent Rescue
$1999 - Extended Warranty
$799 - Tire Doctor
$1495 - Anti-Theft Device
Total = $5687
Credited amount to date $4345.65
Amount left to be credited/refunded $1341.65

I want the $1341.35 to be paid as a principal payment to the account # 00102451600030001. This is the amount that is left to be credited to have the full $5687. I've been trying for 10 months to get this taken care of and it doesn't seem that they are going to do anything to resolve this issue.

We were not aware that Ms. ********* had an additional product that needed to be canceled.
We are in the process of issuing a refund for the product. Either the lien holder or Ms. ********* should recieve the refund in a few weeks.

**** *******
C.F.O.

08/22/2014Advertising / Sales Issues | Read Complaint Details

The salesperson stated my previous vehicle would be "taken care of" and was supposed to be sold. Now I may have to have it repossessed.
***** ******, the salesperson of Clay Cooley Nissan, called me to see if I wanted to trade-in my 2012 Nissan Sentra at the end of March 2014. I went to the dealership on 03/26/2014 and I was put in a 2014 Nissan Altima. I asked him and my finance manager, ***** **********,what would happen to the Sentra and was told it would be "taken care of" and I had "nothing to worry about". A few days later Mr. ****** stated he found someone to take over the car note. I started receiving calls from the lien holder on the Sentra, *********, up to three times a day about payment and I informed ********* that I did not have the vehicle as Clay Cooley Nissan had the vehicle. After spending time trying to contact Ms. ********** (as she was ill most and out of the office) and speaking with managers, I finally made contact with Ms. **********. She informed me I would need to speak with Mr. ****** about the vehicle as there was not paperwork filed on the Sentra about trading it in. I contacted Mr. ****** to inform of what was said and he basically told me I should do a voluntary repossession of the car. I expressed my concern and being uncomfortable of voluntarily having this vehicle being repossessed via text messages back and forth with Mr. ******. He continued stating everything will be okay and brought the Sentra to my residence after being parked "around the corner" since March 26, 2014 as he states because that vehicle could not stay on the lot. I called to Clay Cooley to speak with managers to find out if that was common practice and what options I have as I can not afford a second car payment and another decline of my credit. Every time I would speak with a manager, Mr. ****** would call and even sent a text message stating, "And I apologize for all of this..Please don't email corporate or anyone... Or. Talk to any more managers me and you got his under control" at 7:42PM on June 9, 2014. Now I'm faced with having to pay a deficiency balance with ********* if they have to complete the repossession, storage fees, whatever the wholesale of the Sentra would be, and auction fees that may occur. As of today, Mr. ****** text me to call him and at 1:34PM text me, "I need you to call me so I can get you in the phone with someone who has been in your situation...And explain to you what the real deal is... Or course ********* is going to tell you that." I am strongly dissatisfied with Clay Cooley's customer service and being misled. If I would have known all of this was going to happen, I would not have gotten into a new deal with a new vehicle, with increased monthly payments, and having to take a major decline in my credit. My customer number with ********* is *******. I had two payments deferred by ********* for February and March 2014 of $525.03 each. Payments for April, May, and now June (next payment due on 06/19/2014) are what have not been made totaling $1575.09. I really do not like the false information provided by Mr. ****** and since there is not paperwork, I am stuck with this vehicle and facing repossession.

I'm seeking $1,575.09 for the payments on the Nissan Sentra for the months of April, May, and June 2014. Had I known the Nissan Sentra was not going to be "taken care of" and parked somewhere without Mr. ****** notifying me of no one taking over the car note, I would have continued payment arrangements with *********.

We show no documentation of a trade on this
transaction. We are not able to make a customers
payments due to the fact we are not in a binding
contract with the lender.

I do not accept the business's response. I did not tell the salesperson I had someone to take over the car note. He told me he found a guy that could take over the note, but the guy never brought him a down payment or deposit. The salesperson told me this when he brought the vehicle back to my residence after it being "some place around the corner" from the dealership. This salesperson telling his customers he'll "take care of things" and in the end telling them to just have their vehicle repossessed is despicable. He even tried to have me speak with another one of his customers that he told to let their vehicle be repossessed. That was at least 2 months worth of payments missed to the lienholder & if I would have known the salesperson was not going to "take care of it" like he said, I would not have agreed to a car with an increased car note. If I need to provide the text messages between the salesperson & I, than I will. I do not appreciate the salesperson basically lying to avoid getting in trouble. Lying to a customer and on the customer to make a quick buck is a very poor tactic. I called to the business many times, if the calls are recorded that would be a great place to start to see I never expressed I had someone to take over that car note. I figured something like this would happen and I am greatly disappointed. I would never do business at this location ever again or anymore than I have to. I would advise monitoring the salesperson's sales practices as I'm sure he's done this before.

04/23/2014Advertising / Sales Issues | Read Complaint Details

Clay Cooley sent out money cards and I won a gift card for $5.00 and I told them that I drove from Arlington, and they acted like no big deal.
The Jose said that well you can buy a new car and I told them that i bought a care from their arlington dealer, then Joses said that he could help me with a lower payment , then left me sitting at a desk with my information out on the desk and never said anything, I was waiting for 20 minutes with out knowing why I was there. Then he came in from outside and asked me if I wanted me $5.00 gift card, I was done and i left and I wasted my time there!

I think I should be compensated for my time! I did not appreciate the fact that I was told that Arlington is just 10 minutes away like I had all the time in the world!

This was a promotion given by Clay Cooley. The full disclosure was given in the promotion. There was different levels of opportunity to win. If the promotion was read by this customer, they would have understood they could possibly win $5.00. We regret this promotion was accepted in a negative manner. This complaint could have been avoided if all program rules were read and understood by this customer. Clay Cooley cannot and will not discriminate with any promotions offered to all customers or give additional winnings.

I understand. All that but they didn't. Make it clear and they down played the fact that I lived. In Arlington. And still the fact of the matter that they had me sitting in a booth or a desk and my information. LEFT ON THE DESK and didn't. Even explain. Why I was just sitting there unattended. Do 20 minutes, now let them explain. That

04/14/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

I had brought this 2008 Pontiac G6 Last year 10-23-13 at Clay Cooley Nissan I put $1000 dollars down and paid a payment on 12-5-13 of $465 a $465
I had brought this Pontiac Go 20th on 10-23-13 I put $1000 plus I had a payment of $465 on 12-5-13 and $465 payment on 1-5-14 I pay both of them for the pass three months this car been acting up from the GPS SYSTEM WHEN THE SALE GUY NAME ****** ******* SOLD ME THAT ********* CAR I ASKED HIM BEFORE I SEEN THAT CAR BECAUSE IT WAS ANOTHER CAR THAT THEY HAD AN 2008 OR 2010 CHEVY IMPALA UP AGAINST THE WALL WITH THE OTHER CARS INCLUDING THE PONTIAC G6 I ASKED MR ******* CAN I GET THAT CAR RIGHT THEIR CAUSE I HAD $500 ON ME AND COME BACK WITH ANOTHER $500 HE SAID NO BECAUSE IT WAS $1500 DOWN AND I TOLD HIM THAT I LEFT WORK EARLY AND CAUGHT THREE BUSEY AND A TRAIN OUT HEAR TO GET A VEHICLE AND I COULDN'T GET THE CAR I REALLY WANTED WHICH WAS THE 2009 OR 2010 IMPALA THAT I REALLY WANTED TO GET AND EVERY SINCE THAT CAR BEEN ACTING UP GPS THE BRAKE ON IT ARE TRYING TO LOCK UP ON IT THEY SAID THEY CHANG THE BRAKE PADS WHICH THEY DIDN'T AND THE ROTARY THEY DID NOT CAUSE THEY ARE STILL MAKING NOISE AND I TAKE MY KIDS TO AND FROM SCHOOL AND I DON'T WANT TO DRIVE A CAR THAT'S LIMA THAT AND I THINK THAT IT IS ON FAR THAT I DIDN'T GET THE CAR I WANTED BECAUSE I AM A GIRL NOT ONLY THAT BECAUSE I AM GAY OH JUST TO LET YALL NO THAT THE SALES GUY DIDN'T ASKED ME TO TEST DRIVE THE CAR EITHER AND LIME I SAID I HAVE THREE STEP KIDS AND I REFUSE TO TAKE THEM TO SCHOOL IN THAT PIECE OF **** THAT I AM DRIVING NOW

I WANT BACK MY MONEY OF $2396 + $40.00 FOR MY INSPECTION STICKER THAT I PAID OUT OF MY POCKET BECAUSE IT WASN'T UP TO DATE AND $20.00 THAT I PAID OUT OF MY POCKETS FOR A LUBE JOB AND I DONT WANT TO MESS WITH CLAY COOLEY ANY MORE CAUSE I GET TIRED OF GOING UP THEIR THREE TIMES TO THAT LOCATION OFF OF 20 AND WHEATLAND AND NOT ONLY THAT THE OTHER CLAY COOLEY OFF OF 35 WALNUT HILL AND COMPOSITE DR TO FIX THAT GPS OR LET ME GET THE CAR I REALLY WANT IT WITHOUT A TRACKING DEVICE ON IT IF NOW I WANT ALL MY MONEY BACK BEFORE I GET TO SUING THEM

This issue has been investigated by the senior management of our company and no fault has been found. The "trouble" that Ms. ****** is referring too has been repaired and our service shop foreman has personally driven the car to make sure no other issues existed. Clay Cooley Nissan has constantly provided Ms. ****** with care and concern every time she has stepped on property. It is Clay Cooley Nissan's policy to make sure every car a customer purchases from our company is safe. We will continue to assist Ms. ****** with any issues that arise from the purchase of her pre-owned vehicle and hopefully we can continue our business relationship with this customer.

Car continues to act up this is the 80 time my car didn't crank they said they fixed the GPS Tracking Device on hear I always pay my car note on time and because 5 that I have missed doctor appointments and late for work cause of that and not only that my mechanic is charging me $274 to put breaks and new rotaries on and not only that those air bags on the passenger side does look like they have one in their just buy looking and me paying $465 a month on that crappy car I have I should be driving the car I wanted which was an impala that they have and from what I hear from other people like why would you go to clay Cooley and they say that they will get you the car that you want but Don't and not only that I never test drove the car had I known that I would have never purchase that car and the sell guy ******* ******* never asked me to test drive but you asked me for my I'D and my money and when I spoke to him and asked him about the cars that was against the wall he told me in his own words that every car was a $500 down defer and I asked him about the impala he than switch it to $1500 down I know how the sales business goes and the always sending me these letters on hear with $1500 down or $2000 down or you can when a money and when you go up their they will give you a $5.00 Walmart gift card and that's it and in about two months later they will send out another one all I am saying I am not going to be satisfied with the car I have because I want another car Chevrolet Impala 2009 because they no what they were doing the first time anyway I put down $1000 I should have been done got the car That I want and that car should be $300 NOT $465 REALLY and when I asked them about my car the last time one sales man told me if I stayed in that car 5mths to 6 months I can switch out of it that what I was told and it's like with the tracking Device on it it like their pushing a button to stop my car from running after two weeks I done pay the car note and when I call in to report that 5 min later it cranks up my three brothers road in it with me my two sisters and daddy road in the car with me and it did the same thing and I told them that it doesn't make since too have A tracking device on a car anyways because what if I had a emergency and this car did that our any other car like that would do that that would be wrong on of them and I see why that Clay Cooley Nissan doesn't want to put warranty on use cars because they don't want to pay money for it and my thing is that all cars used and new pre own should have warranty on their cars to cover their company because that's how car dealerships gets sued I the only lyrics thing I want is out of this car and I to the car I should been getting from the get go if not than I will have to go with legal actions because I am not fixing to put any one in danger of me driving this car the air bag on the right hand side looks all messed up and other issues as well you can contact me at XXX-XXX-XXXX or XXX-XXX-XXXX

01/15/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Clay Cooley changed my contract and I believe they placed my signature in places I was unaware of (forged)
On 3/05/13 I went in to Clay Cooley Nissan to see if I would be able to be approved for I car. I had spoken to someone over the phone that told me to just come in and we will be able to see. I told them I was taking a break from work and I would not be able to stay long they stated, ok that's fine it will only take about 45 minutes to complete the application to see if you are approved. I traded in a 2010 Camaro .They asked me did I have a down payment and I stated NO! So the car salesman said that is fine we will see what we can do. He came back and said they can approve but I will have to pay $1500 down. I told them I did not have the $1500 and he was like can you call and get from someone or something can't you. I said I don't know I will have to see. So he said ok! I told them then I will be back tomorrow I have to go back to work. He said wait just a few minutes they are almost ready for you. I am like whom? Keep in mind that I have been here for a total of 55 minutes. He said the accounting department. I 'm like accounting!!! He said yes you are done the car is yours! You just need to fill out some paperwork. (I have not spoken to my insurance company or anything). I told him I need to go back to work and I will just come back tomorrow. He insisted No...NO they are ready for you. He takes me back to the accounting department and the guy is sitting in there with papers. He just is swiftly going through them stating sign here, sign there. He never gives me the paper to read. And he never signs anything while I was there. Then it was this little black rectangle on the desk and he said sign right here so that we can have a signature. I didn't know what for but I thought ok this was something new. He states where is your $1500 down payment? I told him I told the other guy I would see if I could get it and bring it in tomorrow. I suggested again that I can take my Camaro and come back to tomorrow. He stated that was fine I will see you in the morning! I was almost out the door and then I said, "Can I have a copy of the contract and papers that I just signed. He said, "NO we will finish them up in the morning when you bring the down payment. I thought that was weird because I have never left a dealership with a car without a contract or any paperwork. But I was in a rush to get back to my job. On the way to work I thought I cannot afford this car I am going to take it back in the morning. I got off work too late to take it back to the dealership that night. So I took the car back the next morning. It was less than a 24 hour turn around. I went in and told them I would just like my camaro back and I am returning their car. I forget the guys name but he was like you can't do that. I was like but I have paid the down payment and I don't have a contract the contract was not even completed yesterday. He tells me that they have already paid my trade off and that it is impossible for me to get my car back. I go outside and call my financial institution and they are like no it is not paid off and it never happens that fast. So I go back in and tell them what the institutions stated and he just says it is already paid off. So the I ask him well can I have my contract. He said, I will give you the contract if you give me $750. I told him I was not giving him $750 and I was not right that I did could not even see the contract that I signed. So about 7-10 days later I receive a contract in the mail. I looked and the contract which looked very different from the papers I signed and it had down payment $0 which I did not agree to. The end of the contact I see my signature which looks odd stating that I signed this and receive a copy of the contract when I left. I never even saw that paper! They either electronically forged my signature, copy and pasted it to those pages really I don't know but it was not right. I called back and they said, Well it is nothing we can do you can turn it back in as an involuntary repo!Also wrong# on contract!

Needless to say, the first option is that I would like for Clay Cooley to nullify the contract because it was changed without my knowledge. The other option is to take back the car I purchased for them and to purchase a vehicle with the same numbers that I trade my Camaro with. So whatever amount I was upside down would be the same amount that I am upside down with trade!

The contract was an Econ, meaning it is an electronic contract and it can't be changed without the customer resigning the entire document packet.We haven't received any questions or complaints from this customer. Please contact ****** *** at XXX-XXX-XXXX if you have questions about your transaction.

When I received the response from BBB I contacted ******. ***. He was telling me that all complaints go to him and this one didn't. He stated, that customers sometimes leave their contract on the table or in the glove box. At this point he is playing with my intelligence by trying to state that the reason it was mailed was do to an error on my behalf. NOT TRUE!!! I asked for my contract I am a sane individual and I know what happened. So I asked for a copy of the contract that they had. I went to the dealership **** Cooley Nissan on 11/20/13 to discuss this matter with ****** *** in person and get the contract. Someone printed my contract and ****** was trying to explain to me that I paid $1500 cash and it was on the contract that I did (he was pointing at the contract as he told me this information), which I didn't pay the $1500 they are claiming and they cannot provide me with a receipt that I paid this. He stated, that they don't have camera's to record physically what happened that day to prove it.I don't have anything on my bank statements that show I paid this and there is no proof. He said basically, there is no way to show if I did or did not pay it . But we all know they keep copies of "RECEIPTS" that what business do right! Well they should. If I did not pay the $1500 that was the original contract, there should have been a new contract written up stating the new contract proposal excluding the $1500 but it wasn't. When I got there he stated that someone else that works there does remember me coming in about this issue and I spoke with the floor manager *****. "Like I stated in the first complaint which contradicts the statement that they haven't received any complaints from the customer." I did complain and went there *****(it may be spelled incorrectly) was the rude guy that told me that if I wanted my contract I would have to pay $750 down payment to get it. "I speak nothing but the TRUTH and this is what happened in GOD we Trust". ****** stated it was nothing he could do and told me to speak with ******* (I think that was his name). I spoke to ******* and I explained the entire situation. He apologized and told me he does not understand why they did not just give me my car back it was not a good deal for them in the first place! (It may have not been a good deal but it still counted toward a sale for those that understand the car buying business) He was a nice guy and he did apologize to me about my experience there. We discussed some options and he stated he would be willing to help me. He told me he would give me a call today 11/21/13 and we would discuss this further. At this point it is NOT resolved. Hopefully, he will give me a call.

10/02/2013Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Fraudlent contract information, not signed, no income provided
On May 15, 2013 my 72 year old father-in-law was ask by a 27 year old female to take her to look at a car about 1 hour later she left with a new 2013 Nissan Sentra and stated he was advised to sign to run his credit when I learned of this car ask dealership for help to get this car they refused until i complained more. When ask for his contract i was given one without a signature he left with no paperwork and No personal information was provided to dealership to send to finance company to seek approval for this loan.

requesting clear title on vehicle and removed from credit report.

Contact Name and Title: aaron hadnot/sales manage
Contact Phone: XXXXXXXXXX
Contact Email: *******@comeseeclay.com
He came in and bought a car, and he signed the contract, and it was sent to the bank and we got our funds from the bank. The bank will not fund a deal if it is missing signatures on the contract. He was given all the copies of his paperwork. The real problem with this deal is after he bought the car, a few weeks later his girlfried took the car and she couldnt be found. His daughter in law then came in and wanting copies of the paper work. The girlfreind who took the car took all the paperwork out of it, and that was discovered when she finally gave it back to the boy friend

My father in law was not given any paperwork and the dealership did not put in the car this young lady went to dealership completed all this paperwork and the dealership assisted her in exploitation of the elderly her pretending to care for him by cleaning was stealing from him saw a pre approval letter from capital one where he has an auto loan for 400.57 thought she could get a car clay Cooley sent in that pre approval and it was declined from there they inflated his income from $1700 a month to more I asked for the paperwork and was given a one page contract that it
S not signed clay cooler refuse to present this paperwork because it will show a signature but not that of my father in law and a $13,000 car does not end up to be $41,890.08

Auto Dealers - New Cars, Auto Services - Oil & Lube, Auto Repair & Service, Auto Dealers - Used Cars