BBB Accredited Business since 05/06/2013

Clay Cooley Chevrolet

24 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 22 closed in last 12 months

01/12/2015Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

I purchaseed a new truck with 12 miles in it, 2014 white silverado crew cab, 5 days later I notice brown spots under the clear coat, I took the truck back the same day, they told me to bring it back on monday to have it repainted, I wanted a different truck they said there nothing they could do except fix the issues, so i bring the truck back on monday, they put me a rental, when its ready i go to pick and notice so much over spray on the truck, so I had to leave it again, when its ready again, I pick it up, a few days late I notice that the paint did not match, there were parts that look yellowish, my truck is white, so I take the truck back, then the inspected, they said it was it was because they added2 more coats of clear to the parts the had fixed, so these parts now had 4 coats of clear which made these parts not match the rest of the truck, so I had to leave the truck again, they removed the clear all 4 coats to the area they sprayed and sprayed to correct amount, I get my truck back, and now there is so much over spray on my truck, the body its self has so much over spray, they alloy wheels have over spray making them look dull, there are chrome areas that look dull because of the over spray, they told me when i first took the truck that I would not even be able to tell there there was work done on the truck, Clearly that is not the case, I am so tried of driving back and forth and the my new truck back with substandard work, also not once have i signed anything for the work they have done, have ask for paperwork to sign, and they just say there is not paperwork, when makes me thing they are trying to not leave a paper trail, they have put me in 2 rentals for free, which proves they have had my truck. I want they to just fix the truck right and let me move on and enjoy my truck i paid over $36k, to be having these issues with a new truck.
Product_Or_Service: truck

I would like my truck fixed the right way, with no signs of paint work, from the professionals they said that they were, I would have loved from the start for them to take there truck that had paint defect back, but they did not and said they couldnt, so please just give me my new truck back with no over spray or any signs of the truck having paint work.

Contact Name and Title: *************
Contact Email: ************************
I contacted customer and set up to have customer drop vehicle off on Saturday 01-03-15. Customer stated that since last repair was done the paint issue has been corrected. Customer is very satisfied with final repair and the handling of such.

12/08/2014Billing / Collection Issues | Read Complaint Details

Charged my card in number of transactions causing several overdraft fees on my account.

I would like a total of $152 in overdraft fees and the unauthorized $500.00! I want it voided out! considering they ran my account a number of times instead of one flat time, without my authorization. No notification. No voicemail no nothing was recieved from the rental department! If they were going to run my account, the least they could have done was called and left a voicemail! The last voicemail the same day I received from Clay Cooley was from ******* asking me was I in the market for a vehicle. They could've even ran it all in one transaction for $500 so the most I would've gotten was 1 overdraft fee, instead, I have 6! it was very irresponsible and inconsiderate for a Business woman such as **** to do something so unprofessional as running a card without doing a basic customer service procedure of leaving a voicemail. I NEVER RECIEVED A CALL OR VOICEMAIL FROM **** OR ****** the whole month of October, and the one call I recieved in Septemeber informed if it wasnt paid it would go to legal claims! They are full of it if they say otherwise.They are liars and extremely manipulative and decietful. And we can always pull phone records I have an IPHONE I CAN SEE MY VOICEMAILS! **** also informed they keep running the card until the balance is fulfilled. I NEVER AGREED TO THIS! If this was the case, why didn't you run my card previously and overdraft it instead of denying me the right to take my vehicle home. Also, I requested a copy of all signed documents **** refused to send a copy to me. The manipulation in this whole situation was horrible.Hanging up in my face and speaking over me is unacceptable in any business that is basic customer service. She would not even hear me out!Nor, would she send me paperwork I reuqested. Also, she couldnt provide dates she claimed she left voicemails. **** is a bad represenation of Clay Cooley if that is who you have in charge of others!

$652.00 You guys still have my car and per verbal agreement on September 11,2014 via **** and ***** and a manager that was present. I could not get my vehichle until I came to pay the $500. My car note was not due at that time. I was not informed that you would be charging my card. Also I need a copy of all signed documents and every service receipt I have from you all. I would also like an apology for speaking over me and hanging up in my face.

We do not have a customer by the name of
*************

11/24/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

This company has to have the worst customer service I have seen in my life.
I was given a loaner vehicle while my car was in the shop for 2 months. I received a call from ***** who informed my car was ready and the vehicle i was in was sold, so turn the vehicle in as soon as I can. On Friday, I called and informed them I did not have the money to put in the gas tank, I had no money. They informed they would charge my card when I got the money which would be Monday at 5.00 a gallon to fill the tank totaling 150.00 again I had no money. I went to the location to turn the vehicle as I entered I was informed the service department had closed. The next day, I tried again to turn it in. Again, I was informed the department was closed. Monday morning, as I'm filling the tank, I go to turn the car on and they turn the vehicle off. Mind you, I had just spoken with a woman in the service department and informed her I was on my way, and she said it was fine. I called the rental department, they accused me of trying to steal the vehicle! I informed **** of the situation she said it was ok. I returned the vehicle by 9am. She tried to charge me $120.00 for a cleanup fee. I informed I do not have any money, she then negotiated I informed I had $40.00. However, as she tried to run the payment it wouldn't go through because it was a prepaid card. I also was made to open a claim due to a dent in which I informed I did not know what happened. As far as I knew the car was fine. I opened the claim and pretty much had to make something up because she would not let me leave. Before I left **** informed I would need to pay the $500 deductible for the insurance claim or they would have to turn it into legal claims. I understood and informed I don't know when I will get it, but I will pay it as soon as I can. The same week, my car turns off while I'm driving yet again. They had a wrecker come pick the vehicle up and "fixed" the problem. I was able to pick my vehicle up that Saturday. A week later the same problem happens again, the car turns off while I'm driving it, only this time I almost lost my life due to a semi-truck almost hitting me from behind, in the middle of the highway. The wrecker picks me up orders of *****. I call back the next day, this time NOBODODY where my vehicle is, I called for three days and the ONLY person willing to help me was ****. He was very friendly and very understanding, eventually he found my vehicle and began working on it. A week went by I'm having to pray and hope I have a ride to work. I go to pick up my vehicle and **** and ****** as well as the new department manager tell me that I cannot pick up my vehicle until I pay the $500 deductible from the original claim A VERBAL AGREEMENT. Mind you, my account is already -$300 I could not pay them if I wanted to. I felt so intimidated and defeated, I just left the car there. During the month of September and October I received one voicemail from ****** stating the balance was due, and if I did not pay the account goes into legal claims ONE VOICEMAIL On September 2, 2014. I called back several times and nothing was ever stated about the claim only my balance on my car. ****** called my grandmother's house once to collect payment FOR MY CAR. ON October 17,2014 they ran my account in 4 total transactions totaling $500. Never was I called and informed they would be running my card. I called and referred back to the conversation we had September 11,2014 **** talked over me and would not let me get a word in. She never answered my questions in reference to the verbal agreement we had previously. She also tried to lie and manipulate me again stating she left voicemails. I asked when she left voicemails she could not answer. I informed I received calls about buying cars, but none from her. I informed we can settle this, or I can get a lawyer. She said because I mentioned lawyer we could not talk and she hung up in my face. Awesome customer service for a manager great representation of the company as a whole!

I would like a total of $152 in overdraft fees considering they ran my account a number of times instead of one flat time. If they were going to run my account the least they could have done was called and left a voicemail! The last voicemail the same day I received from Clay Cooley was from ******* asking me was I in the market for a vehicle. They could've even ran it all in one transaction for $500 so the most I would've gotten was 1 overdraft free! it was very irresponsible and inconsiderate for a Business woman such as **** to do something so unprofessional as running a card without doing a basic customer service procedure of leaving a voicemail. I NEVER RECIEVED A CALL OR VOICEMAIL FROM **** OR ******! They are full of it if they speak otherwise. And we can always pull phone records I have an IPHONE I CAN SEE MY VOICEMAILS! **** also informed they keep running the card until the balance is fulfilled. I NEVER AGREED TO THIS! If this was the case, why didn't you run my card previously and overdraft it instead of denying me the right to take my vehicle home. The manipulation in this whole situation was horrible. I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND THIS CAR LOT TO ANYONE THEY ARE SCAMS!

Ms ****** came in for recalls on 06-09-14. She was put in a rental vehicle that Chevrolet was paying for. She signed all documentation understanding she is responsible for the vehicle, including damages, cleanliness, and fuel. When her vehicle was repaired, it took many attempts over a 2 week period to get Ms ****** to return the rental vehicle to us. When she finally came in, the vehicle was damaged, extremely filthy, and completely out of fuel. She was given the option to contact her insurance about the damage or pay out of pocket. She was also told she would be charged for the cleanup and the fuel. At this point she claimed she did not have the money for fuel or cleanup. We explained she signed a contract stating she was responsible, but because she could not get the money she felt she should not have to pay for fuel and cleanup. Clay Cooley Chevrolet had to pay for clean up and fuel resulting in a charge of $280. After getting an estimate for damage, she stated she could not pay for damage and contacted her insurance. The claim was started and she knew she had a $500 deductible. After vehicle was repaired, rental agents tried multiple attempts to contact Ms ****** and tell her we were going to run her card for the deductible. She never returned any messages and it took 6-7 weeks for us to get our money. Her vehicle is financed through Clay Cooley in house finance. She was offered a 2 month deferred payment to allow her to pay her $500 deductible. Ms ****** did not pay the deductible nor her car payment for approximately 2 months. We charged her card for the deductible as we were unable to establish contact with Ms ******. We are still out fees of $280 plus non payment of her monthly car note. Her vehicle has been repossessed due to no payment. We have bent over backwards to help Ms ****** without any cooperation from her. Therefore we are not refunding any monies to Ms ******.

They are full of lies. I filled the tank before I returned the car! They did not call me until that Thursday to return the vehicle at 4 almost 5 pm tand they close at 6 pm!!They are full of it and again I tried to return the vehichle twice, on Friday when I got off, and on Saturday when I got off both days they were closed! I borrowed gas money to fill the car up so again, that all is a lie. When they turned the vehichle off and activated the gps, I was at the gas station which was a Monday morning! GET THE DATA FROM THAT DATE!!! That is the same day I returned the car! They are con artist and liars, who twist stories to their advantage. Again, they have yet to provide dates in which these "voice messages" were left! I have one voicemail from the rental department stating it would go to legal claims if it wasn't paid from ******! The rest were sales calls,and you can look on my log at their office on their computers, and see how many times I returned missed calls! You can also get my phone records! Every time I called I was told they don't know who called, it was nothing, or not get an answer! I voluntarily surrendered my vehicle after multiple failed attempts of them "fixing" the vehicle THAT ALMOST KILLED !****, ******, and their manager saying "I could not pick up my car the third time I came to pick up my vehicle until I paid the $500" VERBAL AGREEMENT!! I have witnesses to these facts people who heard as well as people who were on the phone while I was there! I also have recordings of times I was with them due to the fact just like this one when they twisted words and actions. Also they have failed to address their poor customer service skills of hanging up in my face and talking over me while trying to manipulate the full situation. Also,The car could have been detailed I could've paid the $40 on my reloadable card to do so I even asked her if this was possible! She said NO! I am still waiting on those dates of voicemails and explanations for horrible customer service. NOBODY LEFT A MESSAGE SAYING MY CARD WAS GOING TO BE CHARGED ON MY CHILDS LIFE AND EVERYTHING THAT I OWN! And they know it! It is so sad they have to continuously lie to make them selves look good! I am one person with no power! They should be ashamed of themselves for the deceit. My prayers go to this company. Provide me dates and explanations as well as proof of both and I will digress.

Ms. ******** ****** wrecked our vehicle. We made numerous attempts to collect monies owed to us by her. She refused to pay her debt. She signed the contract stating she was responsible for our vehicle. As stated we tried to work with her by extending her car payments by 2 months so she could afford to pay the deductible. She did not pay her car note, nor her obligation for her deductible. Therefore, Clay Cooley Motors repossessed her vehicle and took necessary steps to collect monies owed per rental contract agreement. Ms ****** never attempted or contacted anyone at dealership to arrange any payment plan. We tried to work with Ms ****** with no success. We only collected monies owed us and are still out the fuel costs and cost to detail the rental she returned. We cannot be responsible for her bank account. She obviously had the money to pay us if we were able to collect it from her bank account.

11/14/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Took my 2011 traverse ltz in for recalls drivers seat removed and black plastic trim seat bottom was cracked/broken by technician and can not latch.
traverse ltz seat trim broken by technician when doing recalls. **** and **** service manager and Service advisor agreed to repair and ordered a part. They both are now gone and no one else seems to want to help me with this repair. I called for Clay Cooley today 11/10/14 for some help left message with his assistant and the service department. This happened three weeks ago on 10/20/14 and no one from the dealership has help me. I just want the seat trim repaired replaced so the wires won't get pinched in the broken trim piece. This should not be a big deal since Chevrolet should pay for the damage caused by the recalls. I am still under the warrantee.

seat trim repaired and a third recall on my power steering completed.

Contact Name and Title: **************
Contact Phone: **********
Contact Email: **********comeseeclay.com
Customer will be contacted today and we will address the issue and repair the problem for no charge. Previous employee is no longer with us that was handling the issue.

11/06/2014Advertising / Sales Issues | Read Complaint Details

The company continues to harass me via phone calls
I purchased a used vehicle December 2012. Long story short on that issue- it was in the shop 6 out of the 9 weeks I owned it. In February 2013 I went into the dealership because I had enough and traded in the used vehicle for a new Sonic. Ever since then, I receive phone calls from salesmen at Clay Cooley every 4 days! We're getting close to it being 2 years of harassing phone calls. Every call I request to be removed from their call list, as I am about ready to call my lawyer. Every time, the person promises that I won't hear from them again. Yesterday, I contacted the General Manager, Andre explaining my severe frustrations about receiving calls 1- 2 times every week. Today, I received 2 phone calls from their salesman. And, what's sad is they keep calling to buy my used vehicle back! The one that they already got back February 2013! I have even gotten rid of the Sonic I purchased so I don't have anything tying me to them. I don't live in the Dallas area anymore. I kept my number for all of my family to still reach me without it being long distance for them. I just want the phone calls to stop IMMEDIATELY before my lawyer needs to get involved.

Pretend I never had business with the company and stop calling me all the time.

The customer has been deleted from our systems in both our Clay Cooley Chevrolet and Clay Cooley Chrysler Dodge stores and will not receive any more customer follow up call from this date forward. I am sorry it has been a problem but it has been resolved as of 10/29/2014 at 9:57 am.

09/15/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Incompetent transmission repairs which damaged other parts of vehicle.
car in the shop with Cooley Suzuki every since I bought it in April 2014. It started out with the TPMS, after that the transmission went out. I still had the warranty on the vehicle. I had it towed to Suzuki which I had only driven a few days before that happen.the svc manager told me it would take 4 weeks to get the transmission, because it was coming from overseas. So I called the finance department spoke with the manager there and she had them to request the part for overnight. which it was not delivered overnight it still took a week to get there. Once it did arrive the service manager told me he was sending it to Arlington texas to be installed. Then that was another 3 to 4 weeks in between that time I asked for a loaner car and the manager said they did not loan cars out anymore.While I was trying to pay everyone to get around. I was out of money and still trying to pay for a vehicle.I called finance to ask for a deferment on a payment, because I thought I would be late, trying to stay in good standing. The finance manager could not do that and I could make arrangements.I still made payment on time and still no car. So the finance manager told the svc manager to give me a loaner, but when i did finally get the loaner I lost my job. So I was able to obtain another one a month later,I made my payment with a struggle.I picked the vehicle up after a month later and asked the manager at that time was everything working properly because I did not want to come back.He replied yes once I got there I notice on the console where they had to replace the gear shift also that the lighter and usb port was not the same. So I told him that I wanted it back the original way,because that one had a big hole in it where another lighter suppose to go. So he said they would fix it back the way it was. By that time he was no longer there so I had to explain things to another manager. he assured me he had everything checked out on the vehicle. But I noticed a noise when the car is in drive and I'm at a stop light like a ticking he states nothing is wrong, because the rpm and the check engine light is not on.the check engine does not come on for every problem with a car. I said ok while going home the a/c stop cooling and turned hot, I said well it probably just need freon, had a mechanic to put freon in the a/c and still not cooling. So he checked the lines and there was air in the lines released the air then checked the pressure with the air pressure gauge.It was rapidly losing pressure, and he stated it could be the compressor or the lines have a leak which it could cause it to get cold and then turn hot again. he stated when they replaced the transmission they had to disconnect the a/c and the radiator no antifreeze, which could have cracked the motor if the mechanic i had to check my a/c had not put a little antifreeze and water in the radiator. They left the front bumper unbolted it was just sitting up there and the air filter screw to hold it in place was too small, the reservoir was leaking. Now the manager over the suzuki manager tells me and the finance manager there is nothing wrong with my car, and since I purchased that vehicle I have only driven it 3 times. I asked the finance manager to see about replacing that car because I was afraid there may be a underlying issue with that car due to the mechanic not installing things properly and tearing up other things that they removed while trying to replace the transmission. finance tells me her boss said no because I have been using a loaner. did'nt look at the horrific changes I have been through due to their negligence that is enough to make you leary of the work that has been done go to pick up your vehicle a day or two later you have to take it right back. They have unprofessional attitude about the situation, and I have been patient and respectful through this whole ordeal. very dissatisfied customer and they don't even care. Next channel 4 News, and a lemmon law Attorney.

to replace the vehicle with something better or stop payments. due to the incompetence of the mechanics and them damaging other parts while the are repairing something else. Tired of having to bring the vehicle back and afraid it's some kind of underlying issue waiting to happen again with this vehicle do not trust it or the mechanics.

The vehicle has been completed and the customer
has vehicle in her possession . She was also provided
a free loaner vehicle while service was doing repairs

On 8/30/2014 I have picked up my vehicle after they finally had to replace the radiator which I told the car was leaking antifreeze.I am driving the car now and have returned the loaner at time of picking up vehicle. I still think I am at least entitled to a compensation due to all the changes I had to encounter in my life due to their negligence of the repairs.It caused me to lose a job behind this before they even gave me a loaner. I lost income and was not able to provide for me and my family but still had to borrow money to make payments on the vehicle. I really think they should waive 2 months payments so I could at least get my life and family back on track that would really help us out. They talk about a loaner the damage was done before they even gave me the loaner. And to make sure they will honor the work that has been done on this car. I still do not trust this vehicle very skeptical that due to mechanic negligence something else will mess up in connection with the service provided. They could show better customer satisfaction to their customers. I would really like to reach the owner Clay Cooley himself.

08/26/2014Advertising / Sales Issues | Read Complaint Details

Clay Cooley on camp bowie in fort worth did knowingly sell a car that was unsafe, every safety sensor was indicating malfunction of safety equipment.
February 2013 ********, sales rep at Clay Cooley camp bowie, knowingly allowed myself and mother to sign a contract on an 2007 Hyundai Sonata that was unsafe when he confirmed my requests of safe, reliabe transportation for my children and myself. ********'s specific words were "yes it is safe and reliable. We do not sell unsafe vehicles." Even though I purchased the vehicle as is no warrant, I truly had believed that ******** and Clay Cooley had provided me with my requests of a safe reliable vehicle. Two weeks after signing the contract, the car began to fall apart. The front passenger and rear driver passenger door handles, on the outside, broke off. The TPMS sensor came on and stayed on. The ESC sensor came on and stayed on. November 2013, Hyundai sent me a notice that there was a safety recall for the passenger seat airbag sensor. I took the car to the Hyundai dealership for replacement. Upon doing so, the Hyundai dealership ran computer diagnostics of the car. I was shocked and horrified to find out that every safety sensor was going off indicating malfunctioning of the safety equipment. The Hyundai certified mechanic explained to me that those problems were issues that would take a lengthy amount of time to occur, not something in his professional opinion that could have accumulated in the amount of time that I had the car. I notified Clay Cooley numerous times of the problems with this vehicle, safety being my only concern. During the month of January, I spoke with ******, rep at the in house finance department. ****** was pleasant and seemed compassionate and suggested that I bring in that car to possibly get into a different. At the end of January 2014, I went to Clay Cooley Chevrolet in Irving and worked with *******, who tried to out me in an 2014 Chevy Malibu with higher payments, which I could not afford. Not once was there an offer from Clay Cooley to repair the multiple problems this sonata was having. I continued to make monthly payments, never late while trying to save money to begin the costly repairs. During the month of May 2014, there was a leak in the passenger floorboard of coolant. I took it to ******************, mechanic, and found out the heater core was bad and needed replacement to the amount of $1300. The car was overheating and I had to pay $105 just to have the heater core bipassed to stop the leak, after buying and trying other methods to fix the leak. Two weeks after bipassing the heater core, the car once again began to overheat. I again contacted Clay Cooley begging for help only to be refused. Still no offer of repairs. The Sonata has been sitting in front of my house, inoperable and still I make my monthly payments. On August 11, 2014, after discussing options with my mom (cosigner) we decided to contact Clay Cooley to ask that they buy this vehicle back for $1, in hopes that it would not ruin my moms credit. I spoke wwith ****, rep in house finance dept, and his exact words were "every vehicle you purchase you will have to do repairs on". I was shocked yet again. I asked him if Clay Cooley tested the vehicles before they are sold. **** replied yes. I said then if the sonata was tested, Clay Cooley knowingly sold an unsafe car due to computer diagnostic read out that all safety sensors indicated malfunction. His response was that he couldn't tell me what the read said prior to my purchasing. I asked that he transfer me to someone who could. I then spoke to ****, a manager in house finance dept. **** informed me that there would be nothing that Clay Cooley would do to help us. Suggested I try yet another Clay Cooley dealership, even though I explained to him I have four letters were Clay Cooley refused to extend credit to get a new car. I told both **** and **** of the problems with this vehicle and they seemed uncaring and unwilling to help in any way. **** did not provide me with the information about the supposed testing of this car.

Refund of all payments (down payment and monthly payments) and repairs including parts and labor.
Down payment=$800.
15 monthly payments=$7050. (470/month)
****************** diagnostic=$65.
****************** repairs=$105.
Thermostat ********=$30.
Total requested refund=$8050.

The vehicle was sold eighteen months ago. It was also sold AS IS-No Warranty. No implied or expressed warranty. We are not able to refund all expenses incurred after the purchase has been made. This was not a new vehicle with a new car factory warranty. We apologize that we are unable to assist this customer.

Their response is a poor attempt at swiping me and their problems under an excuse of their lack of honesty and business ethics. They knowingly sold an unsafe vehicle. They have refused to oproduce their documents of vehicle inspection and diagnostics read out that was supposedly done prior to this vehicle being sold on their Clay Cooley Mitsubishi lot on camp bowie in fort worth by ********. It wasn't until after they were contacted by the BBB, that a poorattempt of an offer of side note repairs was made, proving that even though all the representatives I spoke with at Clay Cooley Chevrolet said there was nothing they could do to help this situation, there was in fact multiple things that could have been offered or done. This company does nothing by lie and steal. I opted not to continueto do business with Clay Cooley because I could not believe nor trust this company any more. I would not nor could not, jeopardize my family any further by continuing to put them in a Clay Cooley vehicle. Even if "repairs" were done to this vehicle, how could I trust that the "repairs" were done correctly and my family would not be retaliated against? There was no way that I could put my trust back into a company that has lied to me on multiple occasion and by multiple representatives. Clay Cooley obviously does not have concern for business ethic
s or how their representatives handle correcting their
problems. Only after being contacted by the BBB of my complaint, did this company make any half way attempt to do the right thing, which had been repeatedly told to me was not what could or would be done by Clay Cooley. The right thing to do by Clay Cooley now would be for the company to completely dissolve my contract and in writing to myself and credit bureaus, show and state that no debt is owed to Clay Cooley by myself or cosigner for this vehicle.

07/31/2014Advertising / Sales Issues | Read Complaint Details

This dealership wasted my time by telling me a certain price and as soon as I walk in the door they turn around and tell me totally different.
I went to Clay Cooley thinking it was a great place to get a vehicle. The sales person who was helping me was very sweet and told me, with the help of the sales floor manager, a certain price on a vehicle I was interested in. When my co signer and I entered the finance department,4 about 5 hours later, the price changed on us. So we decided to walk out. Well the next business day I get call from the sales rep telling me that she could help me that it was all a misunderstanding to go in and go straight to financing so I could go ahead and sign on the vehicle and it wouldn't take long what so ever. Keep in mind I was very excited to finally be getting the car that I wanted. Well upon arrival I waited at least 2 hours before I was told that they couldn't help me out, when I was told over the phone that my time would not be wasted and that everything was basically a done deal... My time was definitely wasted and for nothing because I did not come home in what I was promised....

I just want a apology from the president of the company for the mistakes of his employees, and to retrain them so they don't get anybody else's hopes up....

Contact Name and Title: **** ******
Contact Phone: **********
Contact Email: *******@comeseeclay.com
Please be advised we are in receipt of your correspondence in connection with the above referenced matter. In short, Clay Cooley Chevrolet does not negotiate transaction using the Better Business Bureau as an intermediary. While mistakes do happen from time to time, we are in the business of selling automobiles and would like another opportunity to resolve Ms. ******'s issue. If Ms. ****** can advise the best way to contact her I will be more than happy to reach out to her. Should you have additional questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call on me.

My contact information was giving correctly. If this business really wanted to contact me they could. The dealership even has my information on file....

07/15/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

they told me to pay $200 a week. after i made paymnt today they said we still are going to pick up your car. agreemnt is no longer sufficient.
I fell behind on my payment. we made an agreement we both agreed on. after making another payment today of $200, i received a call an hour later and they stated that they are still going to repo my car and the agreement we made is no longer sufficient. THey took my money first and then still took the car. They broke the agreement and falsified information.

I just want them to keep their word.

Contact Name and Title: ********** Operations MGR
Contact Email: ********@COMESEECLAY.COM
On June 9th, the customer was 65 Days Past Due, and her account had been scheduled for repossession, she spoke with one of our late stage repossession supervisors who set the customer up on a final repayment plan. The customer had previously defaulted on her contract by not paying on time, and had defaulted on her payment plan from 6/3/14 with another supervisor. On 6/9/14 she agreed to pay $257 6/13/14, and then $200 every Friday in June, 6/20/14,6/27/14, continuing through July until the account was brought current. The customer again failed to complete her payment arrangements by not paying her agreed $200 installment on 6/20/14, delaying that until 6/27/14. We attempted to assist her again, offering to let her keep the car if she could make a payment of $63.98 by 6/30/14 vs. the agreed $200 she had missed on 6/20/14. On 6/30/14 at 10:01AM the customer called in, and on a recorded line asked us to pick the vehicle up as she could no longer afford it. At this time the customer is 88 Day's past due, with another monthly installment coming due in 2 days, and we picked the vehicle up as she requested (We can send you recording of this call if needed.) As you can see we attempted all workout methods available, even after customer breached contract, and failed to keep arrangements that she negotiated and agreed to, then we complied with her wishes to pick collateral up as she no longer wanted to make monthly payments. If Mrs. **** would like to reinstate her contract and redeem the vehicle we would be happy to discuss such options with her.

I never told them to pick my car up. They said after I gave them my $200 that they would still pick my car up. I never told them to pick my car up they told me that was the only option they had left.

05/29/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

They did a credit check on me without my authorization on my visit to this establishment on January 4, 2014.
They ran a credit check on me without me asking for it. I have made 2 attempts to inquire about it with no avail.

an apology for me and letting everybody else know what kind of business they are running.

Contact Name and Title: ***** ****** general mana
Contact Phone: XXXXXXXXXX
Contact Email: *******@comeseeclay.com
This customer went directly to Chrysler Capital's website and applied for an auto loan. We didn't pull his credit.

They ran a credit check on me without my authorization.
They ran a credit check on me without my authorization on January 4, 2014.

5000.00 in damages.

Auto Dealers - New Cars, Auto Diagnostic Service, Auto Electric Service, Auto Repair - Tune-Up, Auto Repair - Shocks, Auto Repair - Steering & Suspension, Auto Accessories, Auto Body Repair & Painting, Auto Parts & Supplies - New, Auto Services - Oil & Lube, Auto Repair & Service, Auto Dealers - Used Cars