Multimedia Business Solutions

03/02/2015Advertising / Sales Issues | Read Complaint Details

I purchased an advertisement plan from MultiMedia Dec. 3rd. and they have not lived up to their end of the contract.
After purchasing the advertisement package I tired to look for my banner and had friends do the same. We were unable to find the ads. I send an email to **** at multimedia and told him I no longer wanted their services and he emailed back he would look into it. I heard back from him December 26th with an email that said I signed a contract and was obligated to pay.
I have been getting "leads" on reports daily and they have nothing to do with the product I offer. I sell continuing education units to long term care administrators and assisted living managers. I am getting leads (those who went to my site) from plumbers, Chevron, QA America and Golden Feild Services. That was today.
I contacted my credit card and stopped payment. I was told in the email that the contract I signed had to be cancelled within three days of signing. The problem is that the service you paid for is not online until two weeks after you sign the contract.
I feel this is an unfair business practice and Do not want to 0pay for this for another 11 months.
****** ******
ceus-r-ez.com

I paid for the first month and feel they can keep that. I did write an email and got a response the second month and I would like the other 11 months cancelled.

Advertising - Telephone, Web Design, Video Tape Duplication Service, Video Production Services, Recording Service - Sound & Video, Audio-Visual Production Services, Audio-Visual Consultants, Internet Marketing Services