Shane Whirley Construction, LLC

11/26/2013Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Shane Whirley Construction fails to return phone calls, fails to conduct promised work, and fails to honor the work under warranty.
Whirley construction replaced my roof following a tornado in 2008, with a 7 year warranty. The roof leaks around the fireplace stack, leaked around the bathroom vent exhausts, and they didn't replace the attic exhaust fan at all. It took 4 YEARS to get them to fix the attic exhaust fan, but the leaks continue and have cost me hundreds in drywall and paint repair. I recently discovered the gas fireplace exhaust was never fixed in 2008 - the duct runs up from the fireplace to... nowhere. The new roof doesn't even have a place for it. The owner met me at the house after missing our first appointment, did nothing about either problem, and offered to "drop off" some caulk in the flowerbed for me to fix the leaks myself. He promptly left and fails to return calls, fails to return emails, and has moved his residence. His business address is nowhere to be found online. With no way to contact him and no means for recourse, I will have to pay out of pocket with another contractor for work that I already paid Whirley Construction for.

Perform the work paid for: 1) fireplace gas vent exhaust, 2) fix existing leaks as a minimum.

02/17/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

This contractor replaced a roof for me at my home in December of 2011, my roof started leaking in June of 2012 I have repeatedly contacted *** ***** ******* requesting that he return my calls and that he check and repair my roof to no avail. *** ******* won't return call and won't repair my roof. Warranty is good for twenty years. Beware of this contractor he will replace a roof in a couple of hours but roofing won't stand up to a good rain.

*** ******* need to replace the roof correctly or refund my money.

Roofing Contractors, Construction & Remodeling Services, Siding Contractors