BBB Accredited Business since
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition offers nutritional supplements and naturopathic products designed for wellness, weight loss, skin care and more.
Request a Quote
A BBB Accredited Business since
BBB has determined that D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
BBB accreditation does not mean that the business' products or services have been evaluated or endorsed by BBB, or that BBB has made a determination as to the business' product quality or competency in performing services.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 13 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that raised the rating for D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition include:
- Length of time business has been operating
- No complaints filed with BBB
Customer Complaints Summary
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Problems with Product/Service||0|
|Total Closed Complaints||0|
Customer Reviews Summary Read customer reviews
|Customer Experience||Total Customer Reviews|
|Total Customer Reviews||0|
Licensing, Bonding or Registration
This business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
These agencies may include:
Type of Entity
Business ManagementMs. Martha D'Adamo, CEO Dr. Peter J. D'Adamo, Owner/ Naturopathic Mr. Javier Caceres, Financial Controller
Health & Diet Products - Retail Vitamins & Food Supplements Health & Wellness Naturopaths Weight Control Services Health & Diet Food Products - Wholesale & Manufacturing Food (Health) Supplement Stores (NAICS: 446191)
Products & Services
D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition sells the following brand(s): D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition
Method(s) of PaymentVisa, Master Card AMEX, Discover, Paypal, Check and Cash
Refund and Exchange Policy
Return & Refund Policy
- We strive to provide timely and accurate delivery of each order. If there is a problem with your order, call one of our Customer Service Specialists for assistance.
- Full refunds will be given only for unopened, undamaged products. We will provide a free shipping return label on condition that you call our Customer Service Department and follow the simple steps indicated in the Refunds Conditions & Steps section below. This free return policy applies to U.S. customers only.
- Opened products are NOT eligible for any type of refund. Due to their perishable nature, food and liquid items may only be returned if they were sent in error.
- We can only process returns if the items were purchased directly from the D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition web site or through Customer Service.
Refund Conditions & Steps
- Returned items must be authorized by D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition within 90 days of receipt of your shipment.
- Call one of our Customer Service Specialists to get a return authorization number (RMA). This number must be displayed on the outside of the box.
- Returns without a RMA will not be processed and not considered for a REFUND. We ask that your purchase not be sent back to us without calling first. This would only delay your return.
- Once your return is received and inspected (usually within 72 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 7 days