This business is not BBB accredited.
Phone: (800) 317-0650 Fax: (860) 371-2843 PO Box 261772, Hartford, CT 06126
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
Offer IT consulting and peripheral personal computer sales. Partnered with: Dell, Inc, Microsoft, Inc, Apple, Inc and Kodak, Inc.
This business is not BBB accredited.
Businesses are under no obligation to seek BBB accreditation, and some businesses are not accredited because they have not sought BBB accreditation.
To be accredited by BBB, a business must apply for accreditation and BBB must determine that the business meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses must pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 13 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that raised the rating for Ramos IT Consulting, Inc. include:
- Length of time business has been operating
- No complaints filed with BBB
Customer Complaints Summary
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Problems with Product/Service||0|
|Total Closed Complaints||0|
Customer Reviews Summary Read customer reviews
|Customer Experience||Total Customer Reviews|
|Total Customer Reviews||0|
Business ManagementMr. Orlando Ramos, Founder/CEO
Electronic Equipment & Supplies - Dealers Video Games - Dealers Computers Hardware, Software & Services Internet Shopping Information Technology Services Cell Phone & Tablet Equipment, Supplies & Repair Computers - Dealers
Refund and Exchange PolicyReturn Policy:
There will be 16% Re-Stocking Fee from the Total Price of the purchase...NOT from shipment fee.
1. A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be obtained from Alpha prior to the return of any merchandise. Product returned without an RMA number will be returned to the customer at the customer's expense.
2. Refused shipments or Orders that are returned to RamosIT.Com INC without an RMA number on the package could take longer to get a credit. RamosIT.Com INC could also refuse returns that do not have an RMA number and in that case it would be returned to sender (end customer). If you would like to get a credit please request an RMA number before sending the package back.
3. The Return Authorization number must be on the shipping label, not the carton. PLEASE DO NOT WRITE ON THE CARTON. Return Authorization numbers are good for fourteen (14) days only. Any products returned after the expiration date will be refused.
4. Defective returns are eligible for return only within 30 days from Alpha invoice date. After 30 days, all products must be referred to the manufacturer for authorized warranty repair. (Some manufacturers may have stricter return policies.) Eligible returns will be credited at purchase price or current selling, whichever is lower. Original freight does not qualify for credit on defective returns however; replacement orders will be shipped out prepaid.
5. All returns must be shipped prepaid freight by the customer with the RMA number displayed on the outside of the box.
6. Products must be returned complete with original parts and documentation along with the original manufacturer's box/packaging.
7. Factory sealed product in re-sellable condition may be returned at Alpha's discretion. Re-sellable products authorized for return will be credited at the current Alpha selling price less a 20% restocking fee.
8. Returns not received complete (ie; missing parts, documentation, or manufacturers box/packing) will not be credited and will be sent back to the customer at their expense.
9. Returns will be credited at the price paid on invoice or current selling price, whichever is lower, less any re-stock fee. Items showing signs of misuse or consumer abuse will not be accepted for return credit. Credit will be processed (5-20) business days after receipt of merchandise at Ramos IT.Com, INC.
RamosIT.Com INC Policy does not cover any physical damage that your product may incur in transit. If you receive a product that is damaged in transit, follow these instructions:
1. Note any damages on the receipt.
2. Refuse the shipment (if possible) so that it is returned to RamosIT.Com INC for freight claim processing. For partially damaged shipments or concealed damage, note damage on receipt and refuse damaged item if possible. If damaged item is accepted via UPS/Fed Ex Ground, contact RamosIT.COM INC for freight claim; if via truck/LTL, the receiver is responsible to place the claim with the carrier within (14) calendar days of receipt. Damage claims are the responsibility of the co-signee. The shipping cartons, packing and content should be retained in the same condition as received.
Remember, before calling RamosIT.COM INC for a return product check if the damage is covered by the manufacture and if it is please call them directly from the list below.
Alternate Business NamesRamosIT
Products & Services
Provides network systems and services to small and medium business. The systems include PC-based, LAN systems, software, accessories and other systems.