Thank you for choosing BBB Serving New Hampshire to help aid in the resolution of your dispute. BBB operates as a neutral third party, working to facilitate communication between businesses and their customers in order to help both parties come to a satisfactory resolution and restore an amicable relationship.
Before filing a complaint, please read the following guidelines to ensure the BBB will be able to process this case.
BBB Cannot Process the Following:
- Any matter that is in litigation or has already been decided by the courts
- Complaints regarding refund and exchange policies established by the company when no evidence of misrepresentation has occurred.
- Complaints involving a private sale.
- Cases requesting help from either party to break a legal contract without deception or misrepresentation involved.
- Complaints involving the appraisal of articles or pass judgement on the price charged for merchandise or services; the quality of service or workmanship; the operating efficiency of devices; or the length of time merchandise should last.
- Complaints involving professional procedures such as the practice of law or medicine, etc. Complaints about certain practices, such as improper billing, may be accepted.
- Complaints involving merchandise sold "AS IS" with no warranty where no deception is alleged.
- Complaints involving disputes over (1) year old. Exceptions may apply if the consumer and business have remained in contact regarding the dispute.
- Disputes against government agencies.
- Complaints containing abusive/inflammatory language or threats of a serious nature.
- Complaints asking for punitive damages above out-of-pocket expenses.
- Anonymous complaints or those which only carbon copy (CC) BBB.
- Complaints involving business-to-business collections.
We recommend you make a sincere effort to settle your dispute with the business prior to filing a complaint. Once you have sent us your complaint, you will receive a confirmation of receipt from our office.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office at 603.224.1991. Thank you for using Better Business Bureau's dispute resolution process. We look forward to assisting you with this case.
It is BBB policy that personal information such as your name, postal and/or email addresses and telephone number is private and confidential. The personal information you provide is stored in a secure location, accessible only to designated BBB staff and is used for the purpose of handling complaints.
The text of your complaint will be publicly posted on the BBB web site (BBB reserves the right to not post in accordance with BBB policy). Please do not include any personally identifiable information in describing the nature of your complaint. By submitting your complaint, you are representing that it is a truthful account of your experience with the business. Your information may be shared with the business involved in this complaint.
The BBB does not provide or sell personal information to third-parties, with the exception of release required by law or that which is pertinent to judicial or governmental investigations or proceedings.