Ulster Property Services, LLC

07/25/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Grass was dug up in my backyard above the driveway after plowing this winter. I was assured this would be taken care of but no seeding has been done.
During a plowing session, a large area of my backyard was plowed,and grassy areas were dug up. When I brought this to ******'s attention, through emails and pictures,I was told the area would be reseeded in the spring. Over the months,times were scheduled for this to be done,but no one ever showed up.Here it is July and I am still waiting.

I would like the damaged area to be reseeded as I was told many times.

This customer complained and we responded to her complaint within a reasonable time frame. I personally went to her home and replaced a sprinkler head that was damaged and reseeded the area that was dug up by plowing. It was not my responsibility to water the seed. I used high quality *****'s lawn seed in this yard.
I have not heard back from this customer to say that there was any issue until now, which is months later. This reseeding was completed in May per our email correspondence. I have called and left a message with the customer and have let her know that I am happy to come back and reseed the area again but cannot understand why the customer felt the need to complain to the BBB when she has never called me to tell me the seeding wasn't to her satisfaction.

Landscape Contractors, Windows, Property Maintenance, Bathroom Remodeling, Roofing Contractors, Deck Builder, Hardscapes, Painting Contractors, Kitchen Remodeling