Alpha & Omega Towing & Repair, LLC

Phone: (603) 623-3518Fax: (603) 606-1970

01/27/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

My was not running properly and was overheating badly. I brought my car in to *** Auto repair in Manchester,NH at 37 maple st. They said they finished work, replaced radiator and some hoses, did a compression check and filled fluids. When we drove off, car was shaking very badly and was in worse condition than when we brought it in originally. I had just paid $579 and change, so I returned vehicle to shop and they said they checked it and it was fine. They worked on it once more and when I drove off second time, vehicle was in same exact condition as when I first brought it in. This is the condition in which it is in now. I called and spoke to the manager ***, who was incredibly rude saying I was accusing them of not working on the car, when I told her that I know you did but it was not done correctly. She became incredibly aggressive verbally and told me to just sue her. She refused to talk anymore or try to resolve the issue. I want a full refund of the amount I paid to this terrible shop, because the faulty repairs did absolutely nothing in fixing my vehicle. This has been an incredible waste of my time and hard earned money and I still don't have a working car. Management is atrocious and she be removed from said position if this business plans to do any type of respectful, honorable work on other peoples property.
Product_Or_Service: Radiator, lines, fluids and repair labor

Full refund of payment of $579

On November 11th 2013 AAA Corp. referred Mr. ****** to our shop cause their told him (Mr. ******) that we are very repeater Co to do business with. So the customer chose us and has his 01 Hyundai Elantra to our shop because it was over heat. We diagnostic and find that his vehicle Radiator was bad and the Radiator cap was also bad and 02 sensor was bad we notify Mr. ****** the situation & also other things were bad and we give him a quote $948.00 to get all the works done. Mr. ****** agree for the repair deal for $948.00 But when he arrival his bill is only $579.51 instead of $948.00 Mr. ****** provide us the 02 Sensor he already brought and we purchase the radiator & other parts. He picks up his vehicle and next day his father called us and screaming and threatened us and says all kind stuff, we told him if something we do wrong we will fix it but if something else that his vehicle need then he will pay. He bring the vehicle down and accused us that we never change his radiator, and say that we are useless and liar and so on we showed him the used radiator and he insist that it wasn't his we run the vehicle for few hours and shoot the computer aims on engine to see temperature and it normal and everything is fine. We show him arid also let him know that his temperature gage are not working and he keep insulted us and call us a lair and say that we never replace nothing on his car.

We also advise him (Mr. ******) that any vehicle are over heat while you drive and no matter if we replace the radiator, the head of the engine or the engine itself could crack and the vehicle will also over heat until you replace the engine. It very important that any vehicle should never be over hearted, 95% chance the engine crack.

Any way at the end he insist that our fault and want his money back or he will take us to court or whatever he can do to us. Our part is he come in his car over heat so the damage on engine we do not know cause you have to take engine apart for pressure test if the head or engine crack. All we do is to replace his radiator as he agrees for us to do so. Enclosed is the invoice #2260 we billed him for the work we services. Thank you and any question please give us a call.

01/28/2013Problems with Product / Service