BBB Accredited Business since 06/09/2004

Clark's Termite & Pest Control

5 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 4 closed in last 12 months

08/21/2015Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Provided services after cancellation, and wanting payment
8/13/2015 Services were provided for termite booster treatment, and bond.
Spoke with ******* 8/11/15 asked to change service date because I didn't want people at my house while I wasn't there. Said they could not switch to the date I requested. I said forget it I will call Terminex or Orkin and see what they have and I will call back if I wanted to stay with them.

Person came out and did the work anyways, and they are saying there was a miscommunication but I still have to pay for the services because they didn't understand my cancellation.

I see no reason I should have to pay for something I cancelled because they didn't understand that I wanted to cancel.

The circumstances Mr. ******** describes leading up to the day of treatment are questionable. However, the invoice for the termite treatment has been credited off, Mr. ******** will be getting written notification, and Clark's will have no further obligation or responsibilities to the ********'s or their property.

I did not feel I should be obligated to pay after I cancelled and they still provided service, so the write off of these expenses is acceptable

05/16/2016Advertising / Sales Issues
05/02/2016Problems with Product / Service
10/30/2015Delivery Issues
02/17/2015Problems with Product / Service

Pest Control Services, Home Improvements, Foundation Contractors, Drainage Contractors, Waterproofing Materials, Landscape Contractors, Building Contractors