BBB Accredited Business since 12/18/1991

Wilson Chevrolet, Inc

3 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 0 closed in last 12 months

02/17/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

First the Chrysler dealership got over on me when they had to replace the engine in my PT Cruizer and it still leaks oil.They also tried to make me pay $1,200 for a part that they legally had to replace. Second the Chevrolet place sold me a van that had been wrecked(found out after I bought it) and the service department replaced the air compressor with a after market part and told us it was a Ford part. I know this because I am having to replace it again after about a year. I am paying a mechanic the same thing I had to pay for it for your people to replace it and was told that it was a great deal and come to find out if they had put the part in it to filter the trash out, I wouldn't be replacing it again.

I do think they should have to pay refund the money for having to replace this part again. They said they was paying over $700 for a Ford part and we only had to pay over $300 to get it repaired and in actuallity we paid to get it repaired because there was never a Ford part put on it and they failed to put the part on it to filter the trash out which burnt it up.

we have spoken with customer,as far as the pt cruiser,the repair was done years ago under warranty and we do not have records back that far,as far as the van,it too was done farther back than our service records are kept,the repair was done more than a year and would be out of warranty.we did tell customer if they furnished tickets we would take a look at it.we try to work with all our previous customers

05/06/2013Problems with Product / Service