BBB Business ReviewIs this your Business?
BBB Accredited Business since 05/01/2010
Rogers Roofing & Construction Inc.
Phone: (847) 202-0996Fax: (847) 202-1113
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
Customer Complaints Summary
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Problems with Product / Service||8|
|Advertising / Sales Issues||0|
|Billing / Collection Issues||0|
|Guarantee / Warranty Issues||0|
|Total Closed Complaints||8|
Complaint Breakdown by Resolution
|06/25/2012||Problems with Product / Service|
|03/19/2012||Problems with Product / Service|
|06/03/2011||Problems with Product / Service|
|02/08/2011||Problems with Product / Service|
|01/25/2011||Problems with Product / Service|
|Page 1 of 2|
|05/07/2012||Problems with Product / Service|
|01/07/2011||Problems with Product / Service|
Roofing Contractors, Windows, Ventilating Contractors, Siding Contractors, Insulation Contractors, Gutters & Downspouts
Industry Comparison ChartX
*Rogers Roofing & Construction Inc. is in this range.
Types of Complaints Handled by BBB
- Advertising or Sales
- Billing or Collection
- Problems with Products or Services
- Guarantee or Warranty
Additional Email Addresses
- Complaint resolved with BBB assistance
- BBB records show the issues raised in the complaint have been resolved. Either customer confirmed the complaint has been resolved, or business confirmed the complaint has been resolved and customer did not respond to BBB correspondence informing customer that complaint will be considered resolved unless BBB hears otherwise from customer.
- BBB found business made good faith effort to resolve complaint but customer not satisfied with business response
- BBB found that business adequately addressed the disputed issues and made a good faith effort to resolve them; however, customer has informed BBB that he/she is not satisfied with the outcome. In some cases, business may have agreed to mediate or arbitrate the complaint but customer declined to participate in mediation/arbitration.
- Customer not satisfied with business response; BBB did not find business made good faith effort to resolve complaint
- BBB did not find that business adequately addressed the disputed issues and made a good faith effort to resolve them, and customer has informed BBB that he/she is not satisfied with the outcome. In some cases, customer may have agreed to mediate or arbitrate the complaint but business declined to participate in mediation/arbitration.
- BBB did not receive a response from business
- BBB did not receive a response from business after two attempts to contact business, and BBB communications with customer do not show that business contacted customer to resolve the complaint.
- BBB cannot process complaint
- This includes situations where BBB cannot locate business, business is no longer in business, or business is in bankruptcy and complaints must be submitted through bankruptcy trustee.
BBB Complaint Process
Industry Tips for Roofing ContractorsHome Remodeling Contractors
Home Contractors: Tip-offs to Potential Rip-offs
What is BBB Advertising Review?
What government actions does BBB report on?
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving business' marketplace conduct.