BBB Accredited Business since 01/01/2010

Teleformix, LLC

3 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 2 closed in last 12 months

01/30/2015Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

i would like refund back or cancel i do not want it anymore

i would like refund back or cancel i do not want it anymore at all

We have researched the consumer's complaint. Our records indicate that Mr. *********** membership has been cancelled effective 1/22/2015 and no further charges will be applied to the account. We trust this fully resolves the issue.

10/28/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

I was offered this reward program, or whatever it is, since I never received the welcome packet that I was promised. I forgot all about it and then one day I was opening my mail and saw a website at the bottom of the page so I checked it out, a little. It looked nice but nothing I could really use, that I could see.
Well, a month or so went by and then I noticed a charged on my card so I looked into it. I was being billed for this program that I never received anything on. I called in and spoke with a very rude, non-English speaking man.I asked him about my Welcome packet. He said to just look at the site online, that I have a computer. That was rude and non caring.
I told him I could not use it, that I live out in the woods and he said I could use the restaurant coupons because I eat. I have to eat. I said, no, there are no restaurants around me. I also explained I would have to drive an hour to 2 hours if I wanted to use one of those offered. He laughed it off and said that if I wanted to eat, I would.
he said, I guarantee you will use it and like it.
He would not let me cancel. I was sick and he only frustrated me and well, I hung up.
I was sick for a while and well, I just got to feeling ok and was going through my stuff and saw that I was still being charged so I called in. The lady said that she understood and apologized for his behavior. She said she could refund me. I was happy and grateful and then she says she will refund me 1 month. I was like, no, I never ever used your services, I should get a full refund. She said she could do 2 months but that is it. I called in to Pier1 because I am super upset now. It is not fair that they allow these people to do this to their customers.
He called and spoke to someone. They can do no more. He, himself, would be glad to honor a refund of 9.95.
I am sorry but this is not fair. I was told I would get a welcome packet in the mail. I actually thought it was from Pier1. I was told I could look over it for 30 or 90 days (not sure) and I could keep the service if I liked it. Well, I never got anything so I did not think I was being billed. I did not look at my statement because I had a 0 balance so there was no need. I was sick and did not care to deal with this situation.
They are crooks and should not be allowed to treat people like this. They steal their money and they need to be stopped.
If someone calls in to cancel they dont need to be harassed or talked into something that they do not want.

I want 70.00 in a check and they need to inform their employees not to talk to customers this way. They need to come up with a better stragedy on handling their product/line and they need to be clear.
I would like an apology letter.

They have cost me minutes on my phone for the 2 calls and the time it took to do this, I missed worked.

We have researched Ms.********** complaint and have determined the following. Our records indicate that, as mentioned in her complaint, Ms.******** contacted our customer service department claiming that she never enrolled in the program nor received any information. At that time, Ms.********** account was credited for two months of membership of $9.95 per month. Upon receiving her complaint, Ms.********** account has been credited for the remaining 4 monthly membership charges totaling $39.80, as well as for the first month's membership fee of $.99 cents. Thus Ms.******** has received a full refund, in the amount of $60.69, representing all charges applied to her account for the program.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused to Ms.******** and trust that this fully resolves the matter.

11/04/2013Billing / Collection Issues | Read Complaint Details

The clothing store The ****** ran a magazine promotion. I signed up. a few months later I cancelled. I've received several magazine since I cancelled and each time I call to cancel they say they took care of it but I get another $6.95 charged on my account and more magazines. I called a moth ago and cancelled and now today I have another $6.95 on my account. This is a headache and they should not be allow to charge my account if I did not authorize it.

I want my account de activated in their system so that going forward no more charges can be applied to my card.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
I am not sure how or where ********* accessed the company information for Teleformix, as we do not market any magazine promotions for The ****** clothing store.

We have researched ********** inquiry and cannot locate any membership information in our records for an *********************************. If there is a different name or address for ********** that will allow us to research further. Or if there is any other information that ********* can supply such as a description of the charge occuring on her account, or a telephone number that she has called to cancel the magazines. Please let us know.

Loyalty Programs, Marketing Consultants, Marketing Programs & Services