A & A Electronics

8 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 3 closed in last 12 months

10/25/2013Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

I paid a $100 deposit in 7/3/2013 and was told that if parts needed to be ordered they would be in contact with me. The business estimated the cost at $350. I called two weeks later and was told that the parts were on order. On 9/9/2013 my service coordinator began to call on my behalf (once per week) and was told each time "the owner is a busy man he says he is going to fix the telivision". On 10/9/2013 my service coordinator called and was told that the owner came in and was given the information and that the owner walked out as if there was no message given. The manager stated that he has given the owner the message numerous times and his (the managers )hands are tied. The television was picked up from my address and I am informed that my television is in pieces waiting for the manager to repair the television.

Fix the telivision and return it or put the telivision back together and return it.

This problem has been resolved. It was a case of misunderstanding. We gave the customer the option of returning the television or waiting on the parts, he chose to wait for the parts.

If you have any further questions feel free to contact us.

08/28/2014Problems with Product / Service
06/16/2014Problems with Product / Service
03/29/2013Problems with Product / Service
07/16/2012Problems with Product / Service
09/24/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

This company has no morales it lies and schemes people out of their money by getting your merchandise into their shop and telling you all kinds of lies just to gain a profit from you I have experienced this for myself and pray no one else would have to deal with this kind of unprofessionalism.

I would like half my money back if possible because I was over charged they kept my television for over two weeks but said it would be three days and still charged me almost four hundred dollars.

***************

Attn: ***********
****************************
*****************
Response to Case *********
In order to properly respond to this complaint we need more information. According to the consumer she states that that she was lied to however, she does not state what she was told. She also stated that we were unprofessional but did not state what behavior she felt was unprofessional.
In response to her desired resolution of receiving half of her money back because she felt she was overcharged, on her receipt(attached) she was given the range of $300-$350 upfront on 7/23/2014 before her television left her home or repairs were completed. She stated that we had her television for over two weeks when we picked up her television on 7/23/2014 and returned her unit on 8/7/2014 which is total of 11 business as we are closed on Sundays and Mondays. Additionally, when we spoke with ************* she stated to us that she felt we fixed her television to quickly. We returned *************'s television in working order, we keep all promise/agreements on her receipt and therefore, see no breach in our service agreement and no need to return any money.

We would the BBB to please note that ************* has not said she is unhappy with her repair. If ************* can provide us with a detail explanation on what she feels was immoral, lies and unprofessional we would like to respond to those and use them as learning and growing opportunities.

**********
Enclosures(2)

In response to*************** he did quote me a price of $300 to $350 but he promised me that my television would be back home by Saturday when they picked it up on that Wednesday so when it wasn't I call to find out what the problem was but they lied about the part was on order so after two weeks went by I went into the shop to see what was the hold up on my television he was upset that I had come into the shop since I had talked to him the day prior so now since I have come in to let him know I want my television he tell me that they will fix it for less since he had it so long and he apologize for the delay so by the time I made it home I received a phone call stating my television would be ready for me the next day so I said the part came in already he just said he had to order it now all of a sudden it in stock then he tells me he went to Kankakee to get the part so my question why was this not done two weeks prior when they picked up my television and promised it back by the weekend it took me to come into his shop just to get him to service my television, and I never told him they fixed my television to quick then when they brought my television home I never received a phone call telling me they were on their way they just came beating on my door never ringed my door bell what if I was in school that day and what happen to the fact that since he had my television longer than he promised from day one I cant believe all the lies he would tell just for money but I just want the bbb to understand just how unprofessional these people were to me I might not get any money back but lying saying that you was only going to have my set for really three days and it turned out two weeks for a part you said you had to order and it was going to take a week to come in then you drove down to Kankakee to get the part it just makes me wonder why didn't you just go down to Kankakee the day you got my television and buy the part and return my television to me by the weekend as you promised when they picked it up that is all I am saying now I know never to deal with this place ever again they would never get any recommendations from me for service and I apologize for my no punctuation I know better just tired of people lying just to gain money and thank you for hearing me out. thank you so much sincerely ***************

We regret that we will not be able to resolve this complaint. The customer television was returned to her in working order. She was charged the price we quoted. ******** was not upset about her visit and in fact took her to the tech area and showed her the television and spent several minutes speaking with her about the television. When the television was returned she did not state any issues nor did she call the shop or tell the tech at that time that ******** promised her lower price. She paid her balance from the agreed upon price. Unfortunately, we can not agree to give her half her money back.

We would like to offer an eleven day extension to the parts warranty from the date of delivery.

11/18/2013Delivery Issues