BBB Business ReviewIs this your Business?
This Business is not BBB Accredited
Direct Interior and Exterior
(773) 437-4919View Additional Phone Numbers2625 E 74th Pl, Chicago, IL 60649-3830
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
Direct Interior and Exterior is not BBB Accredited.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 16 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that lowered Direct Interior and Exterior's rating include:
- Failure to respond to one complaint filed against business.
- Failure to have a required competency license.
- BBB does not have sufficient information to determine how long this business has been operating.
- BBB does not have sufficient background information on this business. BBB made two or more requests for background information from the business. BBB has not received a response from this business and/or has not been able to verify information received from this business.
Customer Complaints Summary
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Problems with Product / Service||1|
|Advertising / Sales Issues||0|
|Billing / Collection Issues||0|
|Guarantee / Warranty Issues||0|
|Total Closed Complaints||1|
Industry Comparison ChartX
The information in the table below represents an industry comparison of businesses which are of the same relative size. This is based on BBB's database of businesses located in Chicago and Northern Illinois. Businesses may engage in more than one type of business. The percent of time the business engages in a type of business is not accounted for. There is no known industry standard for the number of complaints a business can expect. The volume of business and number of transactions may have a bearing on the number of complaints received by BBB.
*Direct Interior and Exterior is in this range.
Types of Complaints Handled by BBB
- Advertising or Sales
- Billing or Collection
- Problems with Products or Services
- Guarantee or Warranty
Additional Phone Numbers
- (773) 226-3572
BBB Complaint Process
Industry Tips for Contractors - GeneralHome Remodeling Contractors
BBB Warns Spring Time Brings Home Improvement Scams
What is BBB Advertising Review?
What government actions does BBB report on?
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving business' marketplace conduct.