BBB Accredited Business since 12/01/1976

Firestone Complete Auto Care-Belmont Ave

02/14/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

I purchased INTERSTATE battery from FIRESTONE on ******* that was defective and completely died on *******. I had to tow my car to dealer, because last thing was coming to my mind that it was battery issue. It was very cold day and dealer was very booked up however agreeing to diagnose my car. it was additional expense about $400. I went to location i got battery from and ask for refund they refused. I lost trust in their products and services. I am not going to have any business with them in the future. I just need my refund!!!!. Please hel me. Thank you. God Bless!

refund price of battery $185.73 back to my credit card

spoke with customer on 2-11-14 and agreed to refund cost of battery . customer was satisfied with decision and will be returning to store on 2-12-14 for refund.

Auto Repair & Service, Tire Dealers