In Chicago and Northern Illinois

BBB Accredited Business since 04/01/2010

Motor World, Inc.

06/23/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Complaint: to be honest I do not know how to say what type of complaint it is but by speaking it I have never ever inquire about a vehicle from this company, but because my bankruptcy is public knowledge they took upon themselves to run my credit as though I was interested in purchasing a vehicle which I'm not or didn't. So instead of improving my credit I was just hit with a hard inquiry on my credit report. which sucks their practice is unfair to the consumer, I have never spoken to them personally or via email, text, no type of way. I want for them to correct the matter at hand.

WE HAVE CONTACTED MRS ****** AND RESOLVED THE MATTER.

Auto Dealers - Used Cars