Chicago and Northern Illinois

BBB Accredited Business since 10/01/2013

Duran's Body Shop, Inc.

03/14/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Complaint Category: Failure to honor a contract or agreement

Complaint: My vehicle was storaged at this company I've been trying over n over n over to pay the fees to have my vehicle released over the past 2-3 years I've spoke with the owner son ******I've asked over n over to speak with the owner Mr ***** and was told he won't talk to me,due to he's the one who set the agreement with the storage.I agreed to pay an amount of 3,000 to get my vehicle still couldn't talk to the owner per ***** and **** I was bringing a cashier's check and **** told me no I couldn't get my vehicle unless I had cash.I feel that ***** and **** are trying yo keep the cash to keep Mr ***** for knowing can someone please help me with this matter.

Our process and applied policy here at Duran's Body Shop Inc. is strictly placed on proper docmentation. Due to the lack of communication in the time frame the said vehicle has been left at our facility and the expired said,"waived storage days", we at Duran's Body Shop Inc. take initiative towards practicing our rights toward any mechanic leins,and any practicing right of a small business. We at Duran's Body Shop Inc. always take in mind the realistic economic states our clients may be going through and try our best to show our personable ethic here at Duran's Body Shop Inc.by allowing fees owed to be paid in a timely and comfortable manner. When our clients show failure to proceed with said agreements, we hold our rights completely like any said business in the United States of America. In this case we held an agreement, with the said owner of the vehicle, and that contract was not met. We apologize to this client for having to take these actions which aren't coinsidng with her plans. Thank you.

Auto Body Repair & Painting, Auto Repair & Service