This Business is not BBB Accredited
Haverson Investment Services Limited
(855) 290-937319 S La Salle Street, Chicago, IL 60693 Send email to Haverson Investment Services Limited
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
Haverson Investment Services Limited is not BBB Accredited.
Businesses are under no obligation to seek BBB accreditation, and some businesses are not accredited because they have not sought BBB accreditation.
To be accredited by BBB, a business must apply for accreditation and BBB must determine that the business meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses must pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 16 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that lowered Haverson Investment Services Limited's rating include:
- BBB concerns with the industry in which this business operates.
- Failure to respond to one complaint filed against business.
- BBB does not have sufficient information to determine how long this business has been operating.
- BBB does not have sufficient background information on this business. BBB made two or more requests for background information from the business. BBB has not received a response from this business and/or has not been able to verify information received from this business.
The BBB would like to alert consumers that this entity is an advance fee lender and is requesting advance fees for loans- an activity that is both illegal as well as fraudulent in nature, with the intent of stealing money from a consumer in advance payments for a non-existent loan. Consumers allege that they have wired upfront fees for loans to "Haverson Investment Services Limited", with the company promising to wire their loan money into their accounts within 24 hours. Per consumers, the promised money has never been sent, "Haverson Investment Services Limited" ceased contact, and consumers were not able to get their initial payments back.
The BBB would like to alert consumers that per the Federal Trade Commission and the Illinois Attorney General, it is against the law for any lender to ask consumers for advance payments on loans.
Common signs of advance fee fraud:
- lender asks for premium, insurance, or collateral payments, frequently saying that this is due to consumer having low credit score
- lender asks for the payment to be wired via Western Union or Money Gram to locations in Canada
- lender asks for additional payments, saying that loan is risky because of consumer's financial history or private borrower's request
If you have been victimized by this entity, please contact the IC3 -the Internet Crime Complaint Center- at www.ic3.gov, as well as Phonebusters -the Canadian Anti-Fraud Center- at www.phonebusters.com
Customer Complaints Summary
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Problems with Product / Service||1|
|Advertising / Sales Issues||0|
|Billing / Collection Issues||0|
|Guarantee / Warranty Issues||0|
|Total Closed Complaints||1|
Complaint Breakdown by Resolution
|01/17/2012||Problems with Product / Service|
Advance Fee Loan
Advance Fee Loan
Industry TipsAdvance Fee Loans
BBB Issues International Alert: Advance Fee Loan Scams Blanketing U.S.
BBBTips on Business Credit
BBB Warns that Advance Fee Loan Scams are Proliferating
High Cost Payday Lenders Advertise Everywhere
Schemes Against Business
Map & Directions
Map & Directions
Address for Haverson Investment Services Limited
19 S La Salle Street
Chicago, IL 60693