This Business is not BBB Accredited
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
Capital Gain Lending Group is not BBB Accredited.
Businesses are under no obligation to seek BBB accreditation, and some businesses are not accredited because they have not sought BBB accreditation.
To be accredited by BBB, a business must apply for accreditation and BBB must determine that the business meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses must pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
Capital Gain Lending Group is a Non Accredited Business that is currently displaying the BBB Torch seal® on website.
The use of these trademarks without permission is a violation of the trademark rights of the Council of BBB, Inc. These marks are licensed only to Accredited Businesses that have agreed to certain practices and to resolve disputes through a formal process, if necessary.
The business was sent a letter on November 14, 2011 requesting that the business immediately cease claiming or implying in any way that Capital Gain Lending Group is an Accredited Business by removing the BBB Torch seal® from website.
On November 29, 2011 Capital Gain Lending Group was referred to the Council of BBB due to failure to cooperate with the BBB on advertising matters.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 16 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that lowered Capital Gain Lending Group's rating include:
- BBB concerns with the industry in which this business operates.
- Advertising issue(s) found by BBB.
- BBB does not have sufficient information to determine how long this business has been operating.
- BBB does not have sufficient background information on this business. BBB made two or more requests for background information from the business. BBB has not received a response from this business and/or has not been able to verify information received from this business.
The BBB would like to alert consumers that Capital Gain Lending Group is allegedly an advance-fee loan provider.
Per the Federal Trade Commission and the Illinois Attorney General, it is against the law for any lender to ask consumers for advance payments on loans.
Common signs of advance fee fraud:
- lender asks for premium, insurance, or collateral payments, frequently saying that this is due to consumer having low credit score
- lender asks for the payment to be wired via Western Union or Money Gram to locations in Canada
- lender asks for additional payments, saying that loan is risky because of consumer's financial history or private borrower's request
Customer Complaints Summary
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Advertising / Sales Issues||0|
|Billing / Collection Issues||0|
|Problems with Product / Service||0|
|Guarantee / Warranty Issues||0|
|Total Closed Complaints||0|
Customer Reviews Summary Read customer reviews
0 Customer Reviews on Capital Gain Lending Group
|Customer Experience||Total Customer Reviews|
|Total Customer Reviews||0|
Advance Fee Loan
Industry TipsAdvance Fee Loans
BBB Issues International Alert: Advance Fee Loan Scams Blanketing U.S.
BBBTips on Business Credit
BBB Warns that Advance Fee Loan Scams are Proliferating
High Cost Payday Lenders Advertise Everywhere
Schemes Against Business