BBB Accredited Business since 05/02/2011

Vision Hospitality Group, Inc.

07/25/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Promised a Refund of the "deposits" that I paid even after paying a large sum for a one night hotel stay for my family.
My husband and I decided that we would treat our children to a fourth of July fun night the weekend of July 4th 2014. We booked our room online through a third party site. After paying almost 150.00 for a one stay to enjoy all the luxurious amenities of the ******* *** ******* in ******** ************ we arrived full of excitement. Upon check in, I noticed I was charged a 25.00 deposit as well as a 117.20 deposit as well. I immediately questioned this and was assured they would be refunded at the time of checkout. I felt uneasy about it but was determined to have fun with my little family. It was complete chaos at check in and it took almost 45 minutes to complete the process. Very Unprofessional. At checkout I was assured again, even obtaining a signed receipt that all of my "deposits" would be back on my card that day. The 25.00 deposit appeared immediately, the 117.20 however did not. I waited until it cleared my bank the following Wednesday to see if it would return. No refund. I called back to ******* *** on July 8th. I was then told the 117.20 charge was a mistake and shouldn't have ever been charged to me. It would be refunded immediately. Thursday morning July 9th, still no refund. I called again and was told they had not refunded it yet but would do it immediately. Today is Monday July the 14th. 2 weeks since my stay at this dreaded hotel. Still no refund. I call again and was treated like a downright piece of garbage. even after pleading to speak with the manager, it took me 10 minutes to get him on the phone. He told me there is nothing they can do, because they show a credit. I must be looking at my bank account wrong. And I was charged 3.28 for "parking" on July 8th to the same card that they apparently can't refund. I am extremely upset. I am an intelligent woman and being treated like I am ignorant is ridiculous. My bank shows no refunds and see no refunds pending. Someone needs to make this right immediately.

I want my full refund of 117.20 and an apology.

******* ***** was mistakenly double charged for her stay. When she first realized this mistake she did contact the hotel and the Front Desk Associate did fail to issue a credit as promised. ******* ***** then followed up a few days later when the credit was not processed. At this time the card was credited the amount in question. Unfortunately it took longer than expected for the credit to get processed by the bank. When she followed up again with the Manager he showed the credit was processed on the Hotels end and did not offer any additional assistance. He should have been more empathetic with ******* being she was very frustrated by this time. At this time we have confirmed with ******* ***** that the credit was made to her card. In addition, we are in the process of reimbursing her for her stay due to the service issues she encountered trying to get the problem resolved.

This is the general manager ***** ****** I did a check request with my home office to get *******'s full refund. I told ******* that I was very sorry. I told ******* that her check would be here at the hotel no later than Wednesday 7/23/2014. She did say that she would pick it up then. If she needed anything else please call me.

Thank Goodness for great management at Vision Hospitality to mend this situation. Mr. ***** would not have done anything for me without the instruction of his upper management. I have been refunded for not only my deposits but my stay there as well. There were no issues with my bank, it just wasn't credited when It was supposed to be. However, I appreciate Vision Hospitality taking care of my complaint. I would be careful staying at this hotel under this manager.

Motel & Hotel Management, Hotels