BBB Accredited Business since 04/14/2008

Absolute Fence Company

11/20/2015Guarantee / Warranty Issues | Read Complaint Details

We paid absolute fence 6500.00 for a privacy fence about 1 year ago has a 10 year warranty they did not put posts deep enough or enough concrete.
One side of this fence they put up is leaning to the point my neighbors have been concerned it will fall the concrete is busted up some places have no nails can actually see in the fence you can push on the posts a little and they move and the gate has never worked right since a month after it was installed it rubs at top and has a large gap at the bottom that my small dog can squeeze through and that was one reason I needed the fence I am a widow that takes care of my adult disabled son and feel I have been taken advantage of because they have continued to put off doing any repairs since February and have set a date several times never showed up will not return any of my money but will not honor the warranty will not do either 1 and i don't have a husband or family to help me i have tried so many times to resolve this with Mr ****** and ******* at absolute but think they feel since they have our money and no one to help me they can mess me over. i need help don't want to see these. people do this to anyone else. please check into this I have photos emails and call logs tried filing a dispute but they wouldn't respond to them either and had been over the 120 days so nothing discover could do but they said need to notify your company so absolute can be investigated and let people know they do bad work and don't honor their warranty. Please help me. we have a very limited income and wanted the fence so my disabled son who has a brain injury can get out with our little dogs and get some exercise and not be bothered by other dogs and stared at by other kids.i would like to take them to court but at moment do not have the resources please help us these people have been messing us around for almost a year and I'm afraid fence is going to fall the gate is totally coming apart will barely stay locked and rubs at top and like I said earlier has big gap at bottom that small dogs can get through they just put us off over and over and still have not attempted to repair this fence or refund at least half of our money so we can get it repaired .Please help us .Thank you ******* s ****

Refund of at least half for services and warranty not honored or 25% refund and repair the fence some has been put off so long it cannot be fixed. these people do really poor work and take advantage of someone disabled this was a inlay for him and his little dogs.

Business informed BBB they have been to consumer's address today and resolved issues. Consumer is satisfied.

They came out finally after 8 months of constant calling emailing and begging was suppose to replace 7 posts only replaced 3 they did finally come out but I'm not sure it's going to fix the problem and since they didn't replace all 7 posts may have to call them again to come out they don't make money on repairs so they don't like covering these warranties so I may have same time frame on getting them back out here they need to put their customers first and honor their warranty never offered to refund any part of money which is ok I guess but I shouldn't have to go through this when I need a repair done they wouldn't put other 4 posts up even though their boss ******* told them 2 just the 3 so I'm expecting to have more problems with the other 4. but it's fixed for now and they did finally after 8 months show up. but didn't do all they were suppose to.

Fence, Fencing, Fence Posts & Fittings