5 items were reviewed by Frank himself, along with an outside company to be evaluated. No response from Bellamy for 3-4 months.
4 items to be repaired as promised...
1) Leak in bedroom #1 on left upstairs,
2) Fireplace has not worked since closing,
3) Logitudinal crack in master bath above shower,
4) Major cracking of driveway, structure engineer evaluated and noted failure to grade and pour properly,
5) Major cracking of front patio porch,
1 more issue is that the sodding has never adhered to the ground. I have spent over $3,000 to try and repair it since day one and the only other option is to replace it completely by adding 2-4 in of rich soil below it...
The top 5 are more important but this one should be addressed also...
I have made more than 10 attempts to contact the company with no response, the phones do not work and the emails do not work...
I want then items completely fixed/replaced no later than October 31st...If no repairs can be done then I am requesting $40,000 USD compensation and I will complete them personally.
Below is a timeline of events since this customer initially requested warranty service. Bellamy Homes has already done a 10 month inspection with this customer. The customer closed in October of 2011. We still decided to go out and help him and make sure any items were resolved and that includes myself the owner and a third party company I hired to help. The homeowner did not call me after I went out and after our warranty company went out to ask why the items had not been taken care of. He just sent in a complaint. I actually called the customer today the 11th of November and he said he would call back in an hour but did not. Below is a list and timeline of events that have taken place since the request in the beginning. The customer and I started talking on the 16 of July this year, a year and a half after he was in. Pretty much all of the items he requested to be fixed are not even warrantable items but we said we would fix them anyway if they were requested in the beginning and never addressed. Then not too long after, he started to add to the list once our warranty company went out. Every time this customer has an issue he makes threats and usually its legal or the BBB. Thank You!
September 4th 2013,
- ***** sent Remedics List of customer service doc & Bellamy subcontractor List.
o List for *****
§ ***** *****- I already had one of the three items on his list done. There are two small items left I believe. His number is ************. His email is *****************.com and his address is ********************. in ******** community.
§ ***** sent more info when I asked what were the three items: had a piece of baseboard in a bedroom that swelled due to what looked like water damage. Cannot find water source and said would be happy with a sand down and re paint. Items two was the fireplace would not start up. Probably something simple.
September 13th 2013
- Called homeowner to schedule and left Voicemail
September 17th, 2013
- ****** inspected
o Listed three items ( Fireplace not working; Front right leak; & Masterbath crack in ceiling)
September 19th 2013
- Contacted trades to service
o Fireside: fireplace (Due to COE: 11/2011 no longer warrantable. Service is $125) Sent to ***** for approval to send out trade (***** cc'd on email)
o Alpha-Omega for water intrusion... possible missing J-Channel
o *****- inquiring if the drywall crack was warrantable since the house closed in 11/2011. Also since not on list provided originally by *****
September 24th, 2013
- Service Call came in over weekend while website was down, and ***** sent over via email.
o Homeowner still waiting on trades to contact him. Also noticed that the driveway is now separated in the middle and the separation is chipping away and breaking away. Homeowner had contractors look at it, and it is not covered under the 1-2-10 nor homeowners insurance. Homeowner requested for contractor to come out & remove existing, re-grade yard and repour driveway.
October 17, 2013
- Sent email to get updates
o Alpha-Omega on water intrusion (***** cc'd on email)
o ***** concerning PO needed for Fireside so they can go do the work. ***** called and said Remedics did not need to wait on him for an answer just go out and do it and email purchasing@bellamy with the bill. He said for the future request to send him emails so he can respond either approve or deny.
o ***** Responded to email denying drywall repairs
October 30th, 2013
- Trying to contact homeowner, but ***** is in Canada and cell phone wasn't working. Got Wife's cell to coordinate the trades to get work completed.
- Told homeowner Fireside and Alpha will be in contact & that drywall repairs have been denied via *****.
- Received email from Homeowner saying thank you for contacting him via email, and not sure why his phone is not working in Canada. Informed Remedics that BBB Claim has been made on Bellamy Homes. Stating that ***** personally agreed to have the repairs completed. He also added "Separation of driveway, grading not completed correctly, & excessive cracking at front porch" to the list
November 7th, 2013
- Homeowner emailed Remedics stating he has not heard from anyone about work to be completed at his home. Also Told Remedics that He is very close to beginning a lawsuit against company if not all concerns are addressed.
- Alpha called: They didn't have records of them performing work on this home. The request for them to provide this service would have to be a charge and that they would be happy to provide a proposal and then schedule. They need lot# for this home as their system is easier to search with this information?
- As requested, Remedics fwd all emails to ***** in response to BBB claim
November 8th 2013
- Fireside scheduled to make the repairs needed on Fireplace.
- ***** sent email stating Alpha not trade for siding; that **** ******* was the trade.
November 11, 2013
- ***** requested a summary that helps him respond to the BBB. He HAS to respond today to them. All emails sent to him are great but he doen't have time to read every email. He needs a summary of what has happened since He handed Remedics the three issues He gave Remedics at the start. That would make things much easier for him.
- Sent summary (timeline)