Southern Piedmont/Charlotte, NC

10/08/2012Problems with Product / Service
09/11/2012Problems with Product / Service
02/13/2012Problems with Product / Service
01/11/2013Delivery Issues | Read Complaint Details

It has been over a week since I placed my order and I still have not received it. I even paid for Priority mail! No one responds to communication
I made my purchase on 11/29/2012 I even paid extra to have it shipped faster. It has been over a week now and I still have not heard from SocialSmoking nor have I received my package. I emailed the company 4 times, and I have called 3 times to no avail. No one responds to ANYTHING!!! They took my money out of my account within 24 hours yet no one will answer me. Quick to steal your money, but won't answer any of your concerns. I am so mad. I feel like I've been scammed, and I have to say it does not feel good at all.

I placed my order on 11/29/2012 it is now 12/7/2012. My Order ID# 365. On the main Account page it said 'Pending' for the longest time, then it switched to 'Processed'. However, when I click on the order itself it still says 'Pending'.

This Order was $62.84, I got the Social Starter Kit in Menthol for $48.97, and Caramel Latte' E-Liquid for $8.37. Selected Priority Mail for $5.50. I paid with my debit card, which now I wish I would not have because I feel like I will never get the product nor will I get my money back. If something is not done, I will have to go to my bank and file a complaint there and a dispute on my card to try to get my money back.

I would either like my product ASAP or I would like my money back. If I had the product I paid for I would have no problems at this point. But if they aren't going to get it to me, then YES I DO want my MONEY BACK.

e-cigarettes, e-cigarette flavoring